Moderator please stop this!!

AD

Re: Moderator please stop this!!

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I know next time SLC does presentations of Kaftans, umbrella dresses he should be the only one person presenting and Modeling. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

AD wrote: โ†‘
2 years ago
Yeah me too Gypsy. I would have to take a nerve pill or two and so on :shock: SLC needs to keep him out of the kaftans, umbrella dresses and so forth. Blake doesnโ€™t act like him. Thank goodness ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't get SLC during the hours that Chuck is on, but have caught his act a time or two at midnight , a Spanish speaking channel picks up SLC at midnight some nights. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and I've had no luck lately getting any new Winlars the ones I like keep selling out....and I do NOT want the blue elephants ๐Ÿ˜ have a great one AD ๐Ÿ’ƒ -Gypsy
8 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

I don't understand what you think the moderators can do about this. They are not the show producers. Chuck has a long-standing relationship with the parent company of SLC - if they're happy with him, then that's that. Those kaftans have been presented by all female hosts for days, now.

Please stop trying to get this forum shut down.
8 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

I'm sorry to say that I do not see anything about Chuck changing. Nothing changed about Cheryl and people complained for years. Nothing changed about Dam Dennis either. In my opinion, when Dan arrived, everything about hosts changed. He had terrible behavior while on air. Some hosts can avoid being caught up in the unprofessional behavior but most joined in. Then Kevin left and everything went to pot. You can choose to watch with volume down or stop watching altogether. No shopping channel is worth aggravation and annoyance. You can always find something else to do and check the slc program guide and what was recently shown on air. I do miss the olden days a lot but they are interested in "progress" so are leaving some people behind. ๐Ÿฅบ
9 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 2 years ago

Everyone here is so right. We have this forum but as soon as we say something that might offend a host the thread gets taken down. We're the ones who spend our money with this company so we should be able to voice our opinions. I agree with the post regarding the leopard bags. I knew which one I wanted but by the time I knew which was which it sold out. If lc doesn't want it posted then let us know WHO we can contact about our issues.

I don't know how to tag a moderator. I have a issue that I would like to discuss with someone and I know if I post it here it will get taken down. I've tried talking to customer service with NO help. It's sad we get left hanging when we need help, but it's ok that we spend our money.
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

2 years ago
I know next time SLC does presentations of Kaftans, umbrella dresses he should be the only one person presenting and Modeling. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Love it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

kaylee3 wrote: โ†‘
2 years ago
Everyone here is so right. We have this forum but as soon as we say something that might offend a host the thread gets taken down. We're the ones who spend our money with this company so we should be able to voice our opinions. I agree with the post regarding the leopard bags. I knew which one I wanted but by the time I knew which was which it sold out. If lc doesn't want it posted then let us know WHO we can contact about our issues.

I don't know how to tag a moderator. I have a issue that I would like to discuss with someone and I know if I post it here it will get taken down. I've tried talking to customer service with NO help. It's sad we get left hanging when we need help, but it's ok that we spend our money.
@kaylee3 To tag anyone, type a "@" and start spelling. There will be a drop down menu of names.
6 x

GElliot

2 years ago
Now that is something I would tune in to see. ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿฅป๐Ÿ‘˜
5 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

Lulu wrote: โ†‘
2 years ago
I don't understand what you think the moderators can do about this. They are not the show producers. Chuck has a long-standing relationship with the parent company of SLC - if they're happy with him, then that's that. Those kaftans have been presented by all female hosts for days, now.

I agree completely, @Lulu
1 x

GElliot

Lulu wrote: โ†‘
2 years ago

Just so you know, Chucks relationship is not nearly as long as so many of the customers. Some have been here since the beginning. We helped pay salaries and told people where we shop. Chuck hasn't been with them but for a few years.
6 x