Happy 4th of July !! ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Happy 4th of July !! ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Good Morning to All !
Happy 4th of July ! 🎉🇺🇸🎉

FOURTH of JULY is a day to rejoice in our freedoms, to be proud of our country and to salute all of the brave soldiers, the warriors, who from the beginning have fought for OUR country and OUR way of life ! 🇺🇸

Traditionally today is a day filled with fun and laughter.
BBQ's, picnics, swimming or just laying back catching some rays 😎

There are bikes to be ridden and games to get started !! Some may be heading to the park so the pups (and kids) can run, jump and play or simply finding a nice shady spot to kick back and relax on this holiday !

For some this weekend was the start of a road trip or vacation to finally see friends and family, plans LONG DELAYED !

And for some it's staying home and enjoying a frosty cold beer or salty margarita 😊😋 Perhaps it's a tall glass of iced tea or sweet lemonade that will be enjoyed while sitting on the front porch swing today 😊

This is the start of Summer sunrises and sunsets, surprises, sweet memories, new beginnings and blessings for us, our friends and our families ♥️

However you are celebrating our country and our freedoms BE SAFE ! and when the sun goes down and the sky is dark......let the FIREWORKS begin !!! 🎆

But right now it's 5:00 am (cst) shall we have a cup .......
☕ [clink] ☕
remember that a day without dancing is a day wasted....
Don't waste the day !
💃💃💃

Be safe - Gypsy 💞
17 x

AD

Re: Happy 4th of July !! ☕☕☕

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Thank you Gypsy, I love your ☕️ Posts. And your wisdom and knowledge 😊. Have a happy 4th. And to everyone happy 4th. 😊
14 x

Gypsy

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Thank you Gypsy, I love your ☕️ Posts. And your wisdom and knowledge 😊. Have a happy 4th. And to everyone happy 4th. 😊
@AD
Good morning 😊👋
I hope your back is feeling better today. (((HUGS)))

I was having a terrible time trying to navigate the website and forum yesterday. My screens kept freezing and tabs would crash. I finally gave up trying to shop or post anything. It's still doing it today, but not near as bad.

Have a wonderful day with your family 🎉🇺🇸🎉 -Gypsy
8 x

William

Post by William » 2 years ago

HAPPY 4th Of July To Everyone !!!!!!!

I hope that everyone has a Great and Safe Day!!!
13 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

Happy 4th Gypsy and to everyone here as well! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
13 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

GYPSY LOVED YOUR POST. AS ALWAYS MAKES US FEEL GOOD ABOUT BE ALIVE. HAVE A HAPPY 4Th to ONE AND ALL. AND BE PROUD YOU ARE AMERICAN AND LOVE THIS COUNTRY.!
11 x

Gypsy

Hey there @Boston Irish Because of where I live in town and the fact that I'm on the third floor, I get a fabulous view of the firework displays ! so I'll be safe and sound at home enjoying this evening on my back deck 🎆🇺🇸
-Gypsy
9 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

Happy celebrations everyone. Let’s be happy to be in Americans and have freedom. Thank you Gypsy for your wonderful post.
11 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 2 years ago

Thank you, Gypsy for a great coffee post. Happy 4th of July to you and everyone in the forum!
10 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

And to the other forum members, who cannot post anymore, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY, I miss you ALL. 😢. H😢
7 x