Colored Swarovski crystals

Summer71

Colored Swarovski crystals

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

I posted the same question in another thread also so sorry for being repetitive. I bought some colored swarovski stainless steel earrings and can’t make up my mind if the stainless steel metal makes them look dull. I need your opinions ladies. Thanks.
Last edited by Summer71 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
2 x

Gem Lover

Re: Swarovski and stainless steel

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I have some in the stainless steel and I think they look like silver and are pretty. For the price I paid I am happy and the stainless steel will never tarnish!
4 x

Summer71

Re: Swarovski and stainless steel

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Thanks Gem Lover. Totally agree. Can’t beat the price and no tarnishing is a bonus. Gem lover do you have white or colored. Appreciate your input.i bought them in different colors.
3 x

Amy

Re: Colored Swarovski crystals

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Good morning all: I rarely buy stainless steel anything. The hosts are always trying to convince us that their quality is so great. I disagree. Sterling silver might tarnish, but I can fix that if needed. Stainless steel is dull & does not shine or twinkle, etc. I’m sure the heavy stainless chains are liked by men, not for me.
2 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 2 years ago

Stainless steel looks like the color of platinum. It's not bright white reflective like sterling. I prefer stainless b/c it doesn't tarnish, it can take a beating and still look good.
8 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

Silleemee, you're right about stainless steel looking like platinum. I have several platinum necklaces and their color resembles stainless steel rather than silver.

No other metal is as reflective as silver; so if that's what you're used to, the stainless (and platinum) will look darker by comparison.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I am not a fan of stainless steel and own vey little. Adding to the above comments, I also find it to be much heavier! The weight is a very odd feeling in rings. i also don't like the detail effects.
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: A:…..
0 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
:lol: :lol: :lol: A:…..