Holiday

anniebelle

Holiday

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Today is a postal holiday, but I wonder if DHL, UPS, FedEx, are doing business as usual? I'm anxious for my shipments to leave the Black Hole of Hebron! :lol:
9 x

mpompadour

Re: Holiday

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Hi Anniebelle, I just went to take a look and it looks like most are all closed, unless special arrangements have been made. :|
6 x

Lisapisa

Post by Lisapisa » 2 years ago

My son works for UPS as a driver and he is off today.
9 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

One more day for our stuff in the Black Hole of Hebron, @anniebelle !
7 x

anniebelle

LauraA wrote:
2 years ago
One more day for our stuff in the Black Hole of Hebron, @anniebelle !
I only have one there, been there about 5 days. However, I have LOTS still in Houston! Wonder if they are working there????
5 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

I have a notice that FedEx is going to deliver today (7/05), not from SLC.
bluez
7 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

I've been seeing a postal truck in our neighborhood for the last 6 Sundays. Finally caught up with our mail carrier and asked what was up. He said they are making Amazon deliveries on Sundays.
6 x

anniebelle

GElliot wrote:
2 years ago
I've been seeing a postal truck in our neighborhood for the last 6 Sundays. Finally caught up with our mail carrier and asked what was up. He said they are making Amazon deliveries on Sundays.
I received last week a SLC via UPS via USPS on Sunday. Someone said the post office is trying to catch up with the others because they are losing business!
6 x

anniebelle

It looks as though some are working today. Movement was detected at the " Black Hole"!!!
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hope you all get your deliveries...
A couple of days ago a Fed - Ex driver ran into the back of a SUV in my town, according to witnesses the driver didn't even try and brake

I hope it wasn't a medical condition that made the driver not try and brake and I don't know all the details but you can bet no one got their packages that day 😒
5 x