AD

Good morning

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Good morning everyone 😊. Today hot and humid. UCK. :lol: :lol: :lol:
6 x

Ariana

Re: Good morning

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

Good morning! It's overcast and it's around 76 degrees with rain.

Thought I would share this....I purchased and received the Clinical Results 24/7 product line and have used it twice and I'm very pleased with it in just two days! My skin is softer and just looks better! I know that @Gem Lover has recommended it in the past and I've kept thinking about getting it - but I love it so far.

I'm going to the dentist today to get a cleaning then maybe grocery shopping for healthy snacks. I hope you have a great day AD and to everyone here on the forum!
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Good morning! It's 87, mostly cloudy, air quality alert! So much to do around here , I'm overwhelmed and disgusted with myself! :oops: :oops: :oops: Asked one of the housekeepers to mop my kitchen floor so I wouldn't have to look at the blood for another 10 days! He told me his son's cat is a biter as well! I need to find out why another of our employees is leaving. These young people come and go around here!

Hope all is well, have a safe day!
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Good morning - 😊☕

Raining non stop here since yesterday. And suppose to rain all week.
Early this morning I heard a kitten crying downstairs and found this little one cold, wet and hungry 💞
Not sure where the kitten came from and I didn't find any orhers.

-Gypsy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:….When my mom was in assisted living people came and went all the time, they should have installed revolving doors. They find better places to work better pay. SOME get caught stealing from residents and get fired. H😊
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@Gypsy , oh my! It looks so tiny! Being black, might be related to Skittles!?!?!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
@Gypsy , oh my! It looks so tiny! Being black, might be related to Skittles!?!?!
Well, I do believe they have the same daddy !!!! But different mamas. 😻 I'm guessing about 5 or 6 weeks

-Gypsy
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 2 years ago

@Gypsy
CUTE little house guest for now.......
it won't be long till new kitty rules!!! :lol:
....God love ya!!!
~ honey
4 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Good morning! It's 87, mostly cloudy, air quality alert! So much to do around here , I'm overwhelmed and disgusted with myself! :oops: :oops: :oops: Asked one of the housekeepers to mop my kitchen floor so I wouldn't have to look at the blood for another 10 days! He told me his son's cat is a biter as well! I need to find out why another of our employees is leaving. These young people come and go around here!

Hope all is well, have a safe day!
I kind of think the high turnover is because there is actually work that needs doing. It's not a job where you just stand around. Seems like many people don't know what work is and don't want to work in exchange for a paycheck.
6 x