Where is Deanna?

Jonarts

Re: Where is Deanna?

Post by Jonarts » 2 years ago

looks like she deleted the post, just left the comment from Shaun. I am sorry to see her leave or whatever happened to her.
8 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
I just tried Facebook, it won't open for me. ???
Try again, I am too leary of posting her 2 separate post but I saved them
I see some were not afraid to mention the Host that was not nice to Deanna.....thank you
9 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Can someone help me find Deanna on Facebook? Can’t remember her last name. Any help would be appreciated….I really liked her too……
9 x

honey

Post by honey » 2 years ago

good morning buyitall,
Deanna Maria Linz.....

honey
9 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 2 years ago

What happened to her ? Did she quit on her own?
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Don't really know they say check facebook I am not on it. I don't think she left on here own.
6 x

MaeWest1953

Sadly from what I read on her Facebook post she definitely didn't leave on her own😪
Her post was quite informative and didn't put a good light on LC so there is no way I feel comfortable posting it or otherwise I would

The Shawn post was also sad and I was disappointed in his reaction 😣
Her explanation post has been removed so no one will ever know if they advised her to get it off or what....
Her words could be held against her along with the accusations against the company, I was shocked to read them😲

That is all I will say....the whole thing is sad
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 2 years ago

Hello there,

Although I cannot comment on specifics on the nature of the departure I can confirm that her contractual obligation was finished. She's a nice lady I enjoyed working with ther :).
5 x

MaeWest1953

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
2 years ago
Hello there,

Although I cannot comment on specifics on the nature of the departure I can confirm that her contractual obligation was finished. She's a nice lady I enjoyed working with ther :).
According to what she posted that was not the reason she left but I understand your position Danielle....
I am glad you enjoyed working with her....I am sure you miss her
Never would I post what she said, I believe it was toxic and a very sad situation to say the least for both ShopLC and her :(
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
2 years ago
Hello there,

According to what she posted that was not the reason she left but I understand your position Danielle....
I am glad you enjoyed working with her....I am sure you miss her
Never would I post what she said, I believe it was toxic and a very sad situation to say the least for both ShopLC and her :(
Hello there,

I have seen the post. I can confirm her contractual obligation was completed. With that being said, I agree it's a difficult situation. But I do wish her the best. And from what I can tell she is doing well :). Thanks so much I'll be sure to let her know she has lots of love here.
5 x