Where is Deanna?

Post Reply
RoxiJade
Posts: 212
Joined: 1 year ago

Where is Deanna?

Post by RoxiJade » 2 weeks ago

Anyone know if she is still at Shop LC?
6 x

GinnyG
Posts: 1
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Where is Deanna?

Post by GinnyG » 2 weeks ago

She posted yesterday that she will no longer be on air
9 x

mpompadour
Posts: 259
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Where is Deanna?

Post by mpompadour » 2 weeks ago

Did she say if she is still going to be working at Shop LC or maybe in another, off air, department or is she leaving for good? Thanks! :)
6 x

silleemee
Posts: 105
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Where is Deanna?

Post by silleemee » 2 weeks ago

Who is Deanna?? I know the host Dionne Ross was on air recently. Sorry, I don't know who Deanna is.
6 x

AD
Posts: 1379
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: Where is Deanna?

Post by AD » 2 weeks ago

Deanna was one heck of a host, much better than who hosts with chuck most of the time 😊
8 x

Spooky
Posts: 495
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Where is Deanna?

Post by Spooky » 2 weeks ago

AD wrote:
2 weeks ago
Deanna was one heck of a host, much better than who hosts with chuck most of the time 😊
I saw her with Blake yesterday
5 x

D-Flawless
Posts: 225
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Where is Deanna?

Post by D-Flawless » 2 weeks ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 weeks ago
Did she say if she is still going to be working at Shop LC or maybe in another, off air, department or is she leaving for good? Thanks! :)
I’m friends with her on FB and she explained why she has left ShopLC…it’s a very sad and unfair story! 😢 I wish her all the best in her future endeavors….
8 x

steelstash
Posts: 37
Joined: 6 months ago

Re: Where is Deanna?

Post by steelstash » 2 weeks ago

she was very good host, what gives?
5 x

mpompadour
Posts: 259
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Where is Deanna?

Post by mpompadour » 2 weeks ago

D-Flawless wrote:
2 weeks ago
mpompadour wrote:
2 weeks ago
Did she say if she is still going to be working at Shop LC or maybe in another, off air, department or is she leaving for good? Thanks! :)
I’m friends with her on FB and she explained why she has left ShopLC…it’s a very sad and unfair story! 😢 I wish her all the best in her future endeavors….
I'm very sorry to hear that. She seemed like a no nonsense person and I really liked her. I wish her success with whatever she decides to do and wherever she goes! :)
8 x

Ariana
Posts: 304
Joined: 7 months ago

Re: Where is Deanna?

Post by Ariana » 2 weeks ago

Just found her facebook and feel very sad for her. Prayers going up for Deanna.
Last edited by Ariana 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Post Reply