MaeWest1953

Re: Where is Deanna?

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Thanks so much Danielle 😊
3 x

Izzie

Post by Izzie » 2 years ago

I have a feeling that she may have been let go. A few weeks ago there was a presentation, I think with Tenner Diniz, of a Pink Diamond ring. Deanna said that she thought it was the most beautiful ring that ShopLC has done. There was talk on air by Tenner about giving the ring a good price so that she could buy one. Deanna did not ask for that nor did she encourage Tenner to give a good price. She did look uncomfortable though. Maybe she purchased the ring and Management thought that lowering the price any bit at all for that reason was not proper and that she was wrong to take advantage in that way.
It would be a shame if this is the reason to let her go. Other hosts purchase while on air, although they are not supposed to, so this may be the only reason to single her out.
2 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

I sincerely doubt Tenner has any say at all as to what they will charge for an item. At least, after they are on air. They know exactly what price they are going to charge ahead of time. How else could they come up with price change gimmicks.
0 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 2 years ago

I read her Facebook post. Based on her personality -on the show I don't know that I believe what she said. Her story sounds a little animated. I know unfortunate incidents like this happen too often, but I"m not sure if it happened to her. If it did, I truly wish her well.
0 x