Announcing our names and city we live in

MaeWest1953

Announcing our names and city we live in

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Can someone explain to me why Clemency is always telling us who is "in the house"
Meaning he is always telling us who is buying by stating the first name of the customer and the City they are from😥
I don't want my family knowing (who watches a lot) to know I am buying certain things cause I am buying for them!!!

Plus is it really safe to be stating that information?
Am I just being overly cautious?
13 x

mpompadour

Re: Announcing our names and city we live in

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

I don't like that either. No one needs to know that information, period. But I usually put his shows on mute and just watch the presentation. I just can't take the talking over the other host. :x
11 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

I am with you on the muting but today I decided to listen and he was non stop with naming names and the continued other rudeness
9 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

When hosts announce the name and city I think maybe a wife doesn't want her husband to know she is spending their money on anything. Sorry I go to the dark side of things, but he could get really angry
11 x

Snuggles

Post by Snuggles » 2 years ago

I strongly agree that the customers names and locations should not be mentioned on the air!!! Nobody cares who is buying or where they are from. Please ask the hosts to stop it 😬
13 x

Snuggles

Post by Snuggles » 2 years ago

I strongly agree that the customers names and locations should not be mentioned on the air!!! Nobody cares who is buying or where they are from. Please ask the hosts to stop it 😬
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I agree with you all 😊.
10 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 2 years ago

I definitely agree. I don't hear the names anyway because when he's on I mute the tv. It drives me crazy the constant interrupting.
8 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Good Morning to all is there a coupon code that works today if so could you please post it thank you.
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Good Morning to all is there a coupon code that works today if so could you please post it thank you.
0 x