No Joy Again!

Gem Lover

No Joy Again!

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I was right about my orders that I was waiting for, even though they had been ordered on different days they all came in today in one large box and on top of that one of the items they put in the box was a bottle of oil that had spilled/leaked all over everything and the items in the box were packed horrible to begin with, ring boxes, slippers, a child's toy to name a few just thrown in the large box, guess what, it is all going back now. Why would you pack a bottle of oil that has no wrapping on it with jewelry and clothing items, that is just nuts! The oil has no tamper proof wrapping, it is just a bottle unwrapped and it was open, who does that? Common sense would tell you not to put that in a box with other items
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: No Joy Again!

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

This is not acceptable. Plus you paid shipping for EACH product, yes? Not a good policy. The shipping package material should be good enough for each product and now thrown together especially if there is a liquid. It seems ShopLC is trying to make money on shipping now. If you decide to "buy all" of a product with 3,4,5 options, ShopLC will charge shipping for EACH instead of one price. Who does that in this day and age of home shopping?
5 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: No Joy Again!

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I was right about my orders that I was waiting for, even though they had been ordered on different days they all came in today in one large box and on top of that one of the items they put in the box was a bottle of oil that had spilled/leaked all over everything and the items in the box were packed horrible to begin with, ring boxes, slippers, a child's toy to name a few just thrown in the large box, guess what, it is all going back now. Why would you pack a bottle of oil that has no wrapping on it with jewelry and clothing items, that is just nuts! The oil has no tamper proof wrapping, it is just a bottle unwrapped and it was open, who does that? Common sense would tell you not to put that in a box with other items
Good Evening!

I am so sorry to hear that your package had arrived in such a condition! I can very well understand the frustrations of having received a package in such poor packaging as you had experienced. In regards to your feedback ,it has been forwarded to our Warehouse Teams in charge of packaging and shipment, so that our teams can review this and make sure this error does not occur again.

As for the error you have experienced now, we have sent a message to your email inbox for direct communication and further assistance. We look forward to hearing from you!
4 x