Shannon - claims 100 more items added to 60% off

CC

Shannon - claims 100 more items added to 60% off

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I have been watching the items that are 60 % off since around 6:00 am. Shannon said that 100 or so additional items have been added.The items that are showing are mostly the same ones at 6:00 am and there does not appear to be an additional 100 new items added. Since there is only less than 100 items showing, if 100 items were added , there would be almost 200 something items appearing on website. (now maybe while I am writing this they may have been added.. or maybe they have added additional stock of what already was on there.) But clearly , in my personal opinion,Shannon's statement of 100 or so additional items have been added is not only INCORRECT but WRONG.
4 x

RS

Re: Shannon - claims 100 more items added to 60% off

Post by RS » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
I have been watching the items that are 60 % off since around 6:00 am. Shannon said that 100 or so additional items have been added.The items that are showing are mostly the same ones at 6:00 am and there does not appear to be an additional 100 new items added. Since there is only less than 100 items showing, if 100 items were added , there would be almost 200 something items appearing on website. (now maybe while I am writing this they may have been added.. or maybe they have added additional stock of what already was on there.) But clearly , in my personal opinion,Shannon's statement of 100 or so additional items have been added is not only INCORRECT but WRONG.
The hosts make those statements all the time without knowing, clearly, what is being offered. Last time there was a 60% off section the host claimed there were thousands! Noooooo
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
CC wrote:
4 years ago
The hosts make those statements all the time without knowing, clearly, what is being offered. Last time there was a 60% off section the host claimed there were thousands! Noooooo
Sorry....where I come from that is called lying
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

As of right now there are 94 items, and those are kind of a joke.
4 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
As of right now there are 94 items, and those are kind of a joke.
95....I had a ring in my cart after hearing that I just removed it. No lies
6 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

The hosts say whatever comes into their heads. I've purchased a ton of jewelry from SLC, but lately I've become more and more disillusioned. I used to use the coupons and got some good buys, but lately they inflate the prices before they add the coupon, so you're usually better off buying it from TV when it's presented. Even when there is a coupon, if you click on the "shop now," it brings up tons of items which aren't even coupon eligible.

There is one particular item, which I won't name, that they continually show for $299, that is available elsewhere for $62 (I bought two of the cheaper ones myself, and they are exactly the same). I wish they could at least show some new and interesting jewelry for the holiday season, but so far, it's pretty boring.
4 x

Gypsy

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
The hosts say whatever comes into their heads. I've purchased a ton of jewelry from SLC, but lately I've become more and more disillusioned. I used to use the coupons and got some good buys, but lately they inflate the prices before they add the coupon, so you're usually better off buying it from TV when it's presented. Even when there is a coupon, if you click on the "shop now," it brings up tons of items which aren't even coupon eligible.

There is one particular item, which I won't name, that they continually show for $299, that is available elsewhere for $62 (I bought two of the cheaper ones myself, and they are exactly the same). I wish they could at least show some new and interesting jewelry for the holiday season, but so far, it's pretty boring.
Shoplc can thank Shannon for the fact that after I cleared my cart I went into my acct and cleared.my wish list......that's 41 items I will now not be purchasing.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago

Ohhh you can go ahead and name names...just sayin’ 🧐
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Good Afternoon, CC and Everyone!

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Shannon! We are sorry for any confusion or inconvenience caused by the recent viewing experiences you've had. We have forwarded your feedback to our productions team in charge of the hosts, so that we can continue to improve ourselves on this.
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Now more items have been added to the under 60% off. There are just a few good pieces of jewelry. It is mostly the under $10 jewelry items, gem workshop findings, gemstones not in settings, clothes items, makeup and those lovely wigs..
1 x