Shannon - claims 100 more items added to 60% off

RS

Re: Shannon - claims 100 more items added to 60% off

Post by RS » 4 years ago

NEW ITEMS ADDED!

DING,DING,DING,DING......Tell them what they’ve won Johnny!!

Nnnnnothing.....Lots of items in the 60% off section NOT MARKED DOWN AT ALL!

Yessir...and IF you wear a size FIVE you may be lucky to find a random ring.

Carry on.
6 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

I happily just found 3 items in the mega60 outlet section, put them in my cart and only 1 of the items is taking the 60% off when the code is applied. I called CS and the polite man told me that the 60% doesn't apply to the other 2 items. Then why are they in the Mego 60 section when i click the "shop now" box in the MEGA 60 banner?? This is bait and switch which I believe is still illegal in the United States. I'm sure that SHOPLC is just hoping that the customer doesn't pay attention and pays full price. So moderator, I'm sure you'll answer with your typical "i'm sorry and I have forwarded this to the markdown or IT department", but that doesn't do me any good in getting my items for 60% off. VERY FRUSTRATING! My time is valuable too....GRRRRR! :evil: :evil: :evil:
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Hot4TENER Thats because they put many things in the “outlet” as they call it that are not labeled with the coupon code.

Although I also notice, at least on some of the rings, that the price has been raised - then coupon attached. Dirty pool.
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
I happily just found 3 items in the mega60 outlet section, put them in my cart and only 1 of the items is taking the 60% off when the code is applied. I called CS and the polite man told me that the 60% doesn't apply to the other 2 items. Then why are they in the Mego 60 section when i click the "shop now" box in the MEGA 60 banner?? This is bait and switch which I believe is still illegal in the United States. I'm sure that SHOPLC is just hoping that the customer doesn't pay attention and pays full price. So moderator, I'm sure you'll answer with your typical "i'm sorry and I have forwarded this to the markdown or IT department", but that doesn't do me any good in getting my items for 60% off. VERY FRUSTRATING! My time is valuable too....GRRRRR! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Good Evening, Hot4TENER!

I am sorry to hear this, and for any time you have expended with searching for eligible products. In regards to searching for eligible items, we do try to make it quick and easy for customers to see if an item is eligible by providing the phrase ''60% Off! Use code mega60'' underneath the item's thumbnail image (when on the search lists) and underneath the listed price (when viewing the items' individual web pages). This quick and easy tip can actually be applicable with any discount code (with the exclusions of Rising Auction discount codes), so any eligible items will have that phrase beneath them.

However, if this error occurs when trying to use the discount code on those very same items that show the phrase, then please feel free to let us know as that would indeed be an error and we can get that reported to our corresponding web teams.
0 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
I don't know if they're still doing this but it used to be that you'd need to fo 3 separate orders for the discount. It would only take one item at a time.
1 x

Hot4TENER

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Good Evening, Hot4TENER!

I am sorry to hear this, and for any time you have expended with searching for eligible products. In regards to searching for eligible items, we do try to make it quick and easy for customers to see if an item is eligible by providing the phrase ''60% Off! Use code mega60'' underneath the item's thumbnail image (when on the search lists) and underneath the listed price (when viewing the items' individual web pages). This quick and easy tip can actually be applicable with any discount code (with the exclusions of Rising Auction discount codes), so any eligible items will have that phrase beneath them.

However, if this error occurs when trying to use the discount code on those very same items that show the phrase, then please feel free to let us know as that would indeed be an error and we can get that reported to our corresponding web teams.
Good evening to you too Conner. No, the 60% red tag wasn’t on these items, but then why are they linked to the “shop now” on the mega 60 outlet pages? That IS very misleading. I wasn’t specifically looking for that red mega 60 because I was shopping under the mega 60 shop now link. Why would a few random items that are not 60% off be on these pages? It’s someone’s mistake even if you don’t want to admit it. Otherwise, the whole ShopLC inventory would be listed to the mega 60 shop now button link. Nice try though for trying to cover SHOPLC’s errors! Conner, I learned in my public relations classes that it is always best to honestly admit mistakes rather than trying to dodge the actual issue. It’s just plain wrong and misleading to have a few random items at full price on these pages. You know it. I know it. And astute customers know it!
4 x

Hot4TENER

Also Conner, I frequently shop on line at many sites and when you click on the clearance icon, Guess what comes up?? CLEARANCE ITEMS! That’s right! Not half clearance items and half regular priced items. I see no reason to mix regular priced items under the mega clearance shop now icon except to lure customers into buying them thinking that they are on clearance. Unless you have another reasonable explanation. So if what you are trying to say that ShopLc is trying to make it less time consuming by placing small red mega60 tags on some items, then it’s not working. A better idea would be to only link the mega60 items to the shop now box in the mega60 scrolling banner. Customers have to scroll through numerous items to find the elusive 60% off inventory.
4 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

It's probably not Shannon's fault that those items were not on the website. I am sure she was only repeating, just like all of the other hosts including Tenner that those items were added to the site. He use to say there are over $10,000 new items just added to the website. They also use to say the 30% discount applied to everything on the website...which we know not to be true.

Every time they offer those large discounts or percentages off there are only a few items that are really worth purchasing. Most of the items are limited sizes and I am sure they are clearance items that are not selling. I would not allow something like that to keep me from purchasing items I want or need. Just like tonight there is a $3 sale and the items are not something I would purchase. I don't know why people keep getting their hopes up with all of the gimmicks offered when you already know the truth if you have been shopping here for awhile. :o
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
I don't know why people keep getting their hopes up with all of the gimmicks offered when you already know the truth if you have been shopping here for awhile. :o
must be true...... a sucker comes along every minute. :lol:
i about threw in the towel a bit ago because i used to
ignore the 'hype sell.' i have spent months expressing,
and have seen months of others expressing and venting
only to see SLC leave loyal 'family' shoppers in the dust.
i don't think that there are a lot of longtime behind the
scenes customer service employees or warehouse and
shipping employees because they too are dissatisfied
with SLC. seems to lead to nobody knowing what is
going on back there and the buck gets passed. i think
that i learned that ..... there is not a thread of compassion
in the Amit's look and spiel, there are the few that are
taken care of REAL WELL who thumb their nose at the
rest..... "not my job."
i don't know, i think that i have read into little things
that are said and done as i watch and see the actions of
the ones that are presenting, just quirky things, and it
triggers me to think.... " 'at ain't right.'
"How is that view from way atop?"
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
I don't know why people keep getting their hopes up with all of the gimmicks offered when you already know the truth if you have been shopping here for awhile. :o
must be true...... a sucker comes along every minute. :lol:
i about threw in the towel a bit ago because i used to
ignore the 'hype sell.' i have spent months expressing,
and have seen months of others expressing and venting
only to see SLC leave loyal 'family' shoppers in the dust.
i don't think that there are a lot of longtime behind the
scenes customer service employees or warehouse and
shipping employees because they too are dissatisfied
with SLC. seems to lead to nobody knowing what is
going on back there and the buck gets passed. i think
that i learned that ..... there is not a thread of compassion
in the Amit's look and spiel, there are the few that are
taken care of REAL WELL who thumb their nose at the
rest..... "not my job."
i don't know, i think that i have read into little things
that are said and done as i watch and see the actions of
the ones that are presenting, just quirky things, and it