Where have ALL the 5 budget pays gone?

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Where have ALL the 5 budget pays gone?

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I apologize for my wording, I guess. I didn't realize that it was that harsh - I speak with conviction. I disagree that my comments were disrespectful. It's just honesty. The moderator was too harsh in explaining the removal of my post. I did not breach those guidelines.

I just cancelled three purchases I made earlier.

2Blonde - I'm guessing that people are buying for Christmas, Hanukkah, birthdays, parties right now. This is why budget pays are important even on the lower price deals. People want to give gifts and budget pay makes it easier to buy MORE gifts to more people.

For instance, I buy for my mail deliverer, my paper deliverer, my doctor, my nurse, my neighbors (7), neighbor dirty Santa party, Church Sunday School, Sunday School Dirty Santa party, Church shoe box gifts to charity, Church children party with Santa, my family (sis, bro, mom, neices, nephews, daughter, grandbaby), the maintenance man, my friends, my hairdresser, my nail tech, lawn guy, my pharmacist, my preacher and his wife, and certain other people. I also buy more for the unexpected people I forget. So budget pay does help me with getting what I need and spreading it out for the next few. Also, I ALWAYS pay it off early. I also shop on different networks using their budget pays.

Is this too harsh moderator?
1 x