Summer Vault Clearance

mpompadour

Re: Summer Vault Clearance

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Was anyone watching the BIG OOPS this afternoon about 3:55 when Stacy and Jessica were selling 2 SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL necklaces on live TV. I could hear several people behind the scenes whispering and confusion going on in the background when they realized that they were selling the Swarovski Crystals and Shop LC QUICKLY ended the auction. I think about 14 had sold when it was abruptly shut down.I thought they were NOT supposed to selling the crystals any longer. :? :? :? Hmmm!
4 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

I cannot see that happening on any other network. Why can't the different departments work together and communicate?
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
Was anyone watching the BIG OOPS this afternoon about 3:55 when Stacy and Jessica were selling 2 SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL necklaces on live TV. I could hear several people behind the scenes whispering and confusion going on in the background when they realized that they were selling the Swarovski Crystals and Shop LC QUICKLY ended the auction. I think about 14 had sold when it was abruptly shut down.I thought they were NOT supposed to selling the crystals any longer. :? :? :? Hmmm!
There is still Swarovski on website. Thought it was supposed to be sent back to Swarovski. Swarovski
name was removed from description.
2 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good evening,

Just to clarify, although our contract with them has expired they have allowed us to still sell some last of stock merchandise where needed.
2 x