Summer Vault Clearance

Spooky

Re: Summer Vault Clearance

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

steelstash wrote:
2 years ago
the problem during the clearance is that you cannot return items and that makes it difficult to buy a very expensive item some of which are highly desirable, only the brave take that leap, did buy one NY CLOSEOUT DIAMOND THOUGH
I agree steelstash. Why would anyone take the financial
risk to buy something sight unseen if it’s not returnable?
The things I’ve purchased have been on my wishlist for a while and they weren’t clearance items anyway.
9 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

steelstash wrote:
2 years ago
the problem during the clearance is that you cannot return items and that makes it difficult to buy a very expensive item some of which are highly desirable, only the brave take that leap, did buy one NY CLOSEOUT DIAMOND THOUGH
I agree steelstash. Why would anyone take the financial
risk to buy something sight unseen if it’s not returnable?
The things I’ve purchased have been on my wishlist for a while and they weren’t clearance items anyway.
Last edited by Spooky 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

Does anyone know what day clearance started? I have a couple of items I want to return but I can not remember if clearance had started when I ordered them or not.
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
Does anyone know what day clearance started? I have a couple of items I want to return but I can not remember if clearance had started when I ordered them or not.
Look on your invoice and it will tell you if it was a clearance item.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

It just says clearance can not be returned but it says that on all invoices.
5 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Gem lover it happened to me too. I bought something that was not on clearance but the invoice said so. You are right all the invoices say that.
4 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

steelstash wrote:
2 years ago
Hi Steelstash some of those NY closeout diamonds are gorgeous. I was watching a couple of months ago with Craig and Jessica they had a ring I was drooling over I told my husband look how gorgeous that is he looked and said you can't afford that :x
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Good morning JA and all: I have often wondered if their diamonds are really as good as they say. Those NY close outs are stunning, but for thousands of dollars I couldn’t buy something I can’t see. (No money for that anyhow.). Do they really sell quality diamonds?
3 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
Good morning JA and all: I have often wondered if their diamonds are really as good as they say. Those NY close outs are stunning, but for thousands of dollars I couldn’t buy something I can’t see. (No money for that anyhow.). Do they really sell quality diamonds?
Hi Amy I would not and could not buy a NY closeout diamond, but the one I saw that day was beautiful. Sometimes the lighting can make it sparkle more than it would when you get it home. I don't think I paid more than $199 for anything at shoplc.
2 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
It just says clearance can not be returned but it says that on all invoices.
Under the item # on the left, it will state clearance if it was a clearance item. That is what my invoices show.
2 x