Great job, Michele!

shopLC_alex

Re: Great job, Michele!

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Evening,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the show, thank you for your feedback.
4 x

Leanderlynne

Post by Leanderlynne » 2 years ago

I REALLY like Michele! She's very knowledgeable and informative when it comes to educating us on the gemstones...which a lot of the female hosts aren't. Geezzz...half the time they don't even show you the items up to the neckline or on the finger which I find extremely aggravating! If anything, they could all learn from her as she always gives 100% when it comes to the customers. And she is always so kind and courteous to those that are working with her...which is another thing that they could learn from her. And don't close a show out by saying..."Don't let anyone steal your sunshine" when you are sitting there berating another human being for all to see, as that really shows us what kind of a person that you truly are. Kuddos Michele, on a job well done!
8 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Leanderlynne wrote:
2 years ago
I REALLY like Michele! She's very knowledgeable and informative when it comes to educating us on the gemstones...which a lot of the female hosts aren't. Geezzz...half the time they don't even show you the items up to the neckline or on the finger which I find extremely aggravating! If anything, they could all learn from her as she always gives 100% when it comes to the customers. And she is always so kind and courteous to those that are working with her...which is another thing that they could learn from her. And don't close a show out by saying..."Don't let anyone steal your sunshine" when you are sitting there berating another human being for all to see, as that really shows us what kind of a person that you truly are. Kuddos Michele, on a job well done!
100% agree!!
8 x

steelstash

Post by steelstash » 2 years ago

why we do not see her with Tony is bewildering, he shares the night with Shannon and then hangs around another hour with Marva for an extra hour,
3 x

CR

Post by CR » 2 years ago

Michele is one of my favorite hosts. When I discovered shoplc I noticed how boring Tony was. Ladies and Gentlemen. He would interrupt and talk over his cohosts. But one night Tony was on with Michele and I never laughed so hard in my life. She gave him a dose of his own medicine and next thing you know she had boring Tony laughing and joking with her. The last time I saw them hosting together she had him practically dancing with her to the smack down music! I really enjoy watching them together now. They are both so informative all while having fun. Gotta give Michele a shout out for loosening Tony up! :lol:
6 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Shop LC please bring Michele and Tony together. Can’t take shannon’s acting and she knows nothing about the items she presents. Just because she is senior does not mean she is good.
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hello summer 71: I agree with you 100%. I’m not familiar with Shannon but she just laughs & giggles all through the show so I change the channel. Not good for sales....
3 x