Great job, Michele!

buyitall

Great job, Michele!

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Have been watching Michele in the overnight tonight. She is doing a phenomenal job…right by herself. Shows each item thoroughly; gives good descriptions; gives very interesting and informative background info; acknowledges people sending messages and answers their questions (which most hosts don’t do anymore)….AND she’s funny and entertaining! Loved her show! Great job!
16 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Great job, Michele!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Amen to that Buyitall.....
She is my sister's and my favorite Host, she is not stuck up and phony like a few of those others
In fact they can't hold a candle to Michelle and her substantial knowledge 🌝

She's a character and always makes us feel happy 😊
15 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I think a lot of times SLC only needs one Host. At least she didn’t have to talk over anyone. I don’t watch the graveyard shift to late for me. Where is the lady that , some one said her voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard??
9 x

Snuggles

Post by Snuggles » 2 years ago

I watched Michele this morning during her four hour shift and as usual, she was funny, entertaining and provided lots of information on the items she was presenting. This fantastic lady is extremely intelligent and she knows of what she speaks!!!! Watching Michele is like a shot in the arm of happiness and joy. She has me laughing continuously and my sister also enjoys watching her. The silly things that come out of her mouth are what make her so special and I pray she stays working as a host for many, many years. I love that Michele is the real deal, that she doesn't act phony and that she comes across as a decent human being :D
11 x

jewerlygirl

Post by jewerlygirl » 2 years ago

I AGREE WITH YOU SHE IS SOMETHING ELSE HER OWN PERSON NOT DULL LIKE SOME OTHER HOSTS, WHEN SHE TALKS SHE KNOWS ABOUT JEWERLY AND HAS THE BACK ROUND TO PROVE IT. THEY SHOULD PUT HER ONE INSTEAD OF SHANNON, BUT D ON T GET GET EXCITED ABOUT MUCH THAT SHE SELLS. LOOKED UPTHE HOST PAGE AND MUCH TO MY SUPRISE SAW SHANNON LISTED BUT NOT MICHELLE. WAKE UP POPLE AT LC YOU HAVE A REAL PERSON LIKE MICHELLE TO KEEP US GOING............LOVE YA MICHELLE LOVE TO SEE ON IN THE DAY TIME HOURS
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I don’t want to burst any one’s bubble BUT, Shannon has worked her way up to DAYS. Any one here that knows about Seniority should know this. 😊
10 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Don’t think they ever replaced Nikki on the host page??????? Blake??
7 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
I don’t want to burst any one’s bubble BUT, Shannon has worked her way up to DAYS. Any one here that knows about Seniority should know this. 😊
I am aware of how Seniority works. Don’t care WHEN Michele is on…I’ll be watching. BTW…..Seniority doesn’t always translate into being better.
9 x

steelstash

Post by steelstash » 2 years ago

Michelle lands the plane. Last evening she and Blake kept selling out of the most expensive items. Hope Amit was watching.
10 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

steelstash wrote:
2 years ago
Michelle lands the plane. Last evening she and Blake kept selling out of the most expensive items. Hope Amit was watching.
I hope @Amit notices what an asset she is to ShopLC! I'm glad she is back.

#TeamMichele
8 x