shunite small frog

Pookie14

shunite small frog

Post by Pookie14 » 1 month ago

was advertised as 3 1/5 ins, and 498 ctw. This is not true. It is 1 3/4 ins. about 200 ctw. talked to "chat" told me to send it back. I bought this because I wanted one. "AS ADVERTISED" Told me to send back for refund.NO! False advertising. I am keeping my "VERY little frog". Fix the description on the darn product . Make sure you are getting the size and weight you ordered.
4 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: shunite small frog

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 1 month ago

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our merchandising team will double-check this item and update the listing as needed.
1 x

Terry

Post by Terry » 1 month ago

Pookie14 wrote:
1 month ago
was advertised as 3 1/5 ins, and 498 ctw. This is not true. It is 1 3/4 ins. about 200 ctw. talked to "chat" told me to send it back. I bought this because I wanted one. "AS ADVERTISED" Told me to send back for refund.NO! False advertising. I am keeping my "VERY little frog". Fix the description on the darn product . Make sure you are getting the size and weight you ordered.
I agree. All items should be "as advertised" and no false or incorrect product descriptions. Someone should oversee the descriptions before they are posted so everyone is happy. No one likes to get an item sent home only to discover it does not match the description and the bother/hassles to send it back. I also kept my frog despite it not being correctly advertised.
2 x

Pookie14

Post by Pookie14 » 1 month ago

Doesn't right a wrong. Happy for you. Still believe in the truth in advertising act... Bait & switch, lying and false representation is not O.K. and when a company can't or WON'T stand behind their products or honor their so called " guarantee " . Doesn't make for good PR. Could at the least offer to give me 1/2 off since the frog is half the advertised size and weight . Even as a darn credit. RESEARCH was and is the key. I have heard nothing from anyone after researching the "PROBLEM"..... How can a company in good conscience treat their customers with total disregard ?
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 1 month ago

Hi Pookie
ShopLC can do what they want because no one holds them accountable. The FTC and FCC are underfunded and most companies are policing themselves (total conflict of interest).
1 x

Pookie14

Post by Pookie14 » 2 weeks ago

Well here I am again..........same sh*t different day. Was told again to send the frog back so they could investigate. Then was told they would refund my purchase. Told them I want the darn frog. Was told they no longer had any in stock. Tonight I looked on the decor and what a surprise to see the same frog, with the same lie being sold to customers. This is the second time I have seen it online. They out right lied to my face . Your unprofessional behavior is out appalling . Could have "investigated" by looking at the ones IN STOCK.....
I have bought from HSN, QVC, JTV and Amazon and have NEVER BEEN LIED to or treated with such total disregard to customer satisfaction . Now if the cowards ever get back to me it will be to tell me " your 30 days " have passed. Oh! the frog is no longer instock..... well look online..simple...thats where I found it again.
1 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 2 weeks ago

Issue addressed in another thread, topic has been locked.
0 x