Two more repicks?

RS

Two more repicks?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

This is the third time in a month or so. And this time they are both for TLV’s!

Did you lose those too?
2 x

RS

Re: Two more repicks?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

One ONE of those repicks is being presented now. I just don’t get it.
3 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

Did you lose those too?
We have received clarification from our warehouse that a repick doesn't mean that the item has been lost, it simply means that the item will be arriving separately. If you can forward us the email you received along with the item number, we'll be happy to take a look into it.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Did you lose those too?
We have received clarification from our warehouse that a repick doesn't mean that the item has been lost, it simply means that the item will be arriving separately. If you can forward us the email you received along with the item number, we'll be happy to take a look into it.
To which address should I forward it? Also, I just requested to cancel one of the orders (charger) and once it is I will just reorder. It has been my experience when something gets “stuck” I often don’t receive it. This one is for a gift so I prefer to simply start over.
The second item (wrap) is not a gift so I can wait, but if it is still in stock perhaps a reorder as well?
Thanks!
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Did you lose those too?
To which address should I forward it? Also, I just requested to cancel one of the orders (charger) and once it is I will just reorder. It has been my experience when something gets “stuck” I often don’t receive it. This one is for a gift so I prefer to simply start over.
The second item (wrap) is not a gift so I can wait, but if it is still in stock perhaps a reorder as well?
Thanks!
To customerservice@shoplc.com
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Thanks!
The email has been forwarded. As was my request in the email to cancel these items and let me know they are. I will reorder.
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Thanks!
The email has been forwarded. As was my request in the email to cancel these items and let me know they are. I will reorder.
Thank you, we will review the email and check to see if the orders can still be canceled depending on the invoice status.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Stephanie I very much appreciate it.
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

Did you lose those too?
This just blows my mind! I've shopped here for several years & have never had this problem. I think from your previous posts, this just recently started happening w/some of your orders before this one? I just don't get what the problem is with SLC not being able to send orders. I hate you're having so many issues w/your orders RS. I've probably jinxed myself now for the order I placed last night. Fingers crossed for us both!
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Did you lose those too?
This just blows my mind! I've shopped here for several years & have never had this problem. I think from your previous posts, this just recently started happening w/some of your orders before this one? I just don't get what the problem is with SLC not being able to send orders. I hate you're having so many issues w/your orders RS. I've probably jinxed myself now for the order I placed last night. Fingers crossed for us both!
A repick is simply a notification that the item(s) will be shipping separately from the rest of the invoice.
0 x