Re: Two more repicks?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
This is the third time in a month or so. And this time they are both for TLV’s!

Did you lose those too?
This just blows my mind! I've shopped here for several years & have never had this problem. I think from your previous posts, this just recently started happening w/some of your orders before this one? I just don't get what the problem is with SLC not being able to send orders. I hate you're having so many issues w/your orders RS. I've probably jinxed myself now for the order I placed last night. Fingers crossed for us both!
A repick is simply a notification that the item(s) will be shipping separately from the rest of the invoice.
One order has been cancelled per my request and I have reordered. Will the other item be and can I reorder? Or is the original order in process and will it be forthcoming? I only ask to keep up on the situation. I DO want the item.
0 x

Blossom

Re: Two more repicks?

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
This is the third time in a month or so. And this time they are both for TLV’s!

Did you lose those too?
This just blows my mind! I've shopped here for several years & have never had this problem. I think from your previous posts, this just recently started happening w/some of your orders before this one? I just don't get what the problem is with SLC not being able to send orders. I hate you're having so many issues w/your orders RS. I've probably jinxed myself now for the order I placed last night. Fingers crossed for us both!
A repick is simply a notification that the item(s) will be shipping separately from the rest of the invoice.
Oh. My bad, Stephanie! Should I ever receive this notification on any of my orders I know now not to be alarmed. Thx
0 x