Box?

Gem Lover

Box?

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I ordered a gold collar necklace and it came in but the crazy thing is how it was sent to me. It was not in a box, it came in one of those clear fold over wrappers like they use for the under $10 jewelry and mailed in a plastic bag. The necklace was not cheap, I can not believe that is how it was sent to me. I also had the Moissanite tennis bracelet that arrived and I have to say I do not understand all the hoopla over Moissanite after seeing this bracelet, I have CZ ones and my diamond one which look much better and my zircon bracelet puts it to shame. I will not be ordering Moissanite again, there is not much sparkle to it which makes me wonder if the stuff they are selling here is a lower grade maybe? Does it come in different quality?
5 x

Summer71

Re: Box?

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Gem lover that is so bad on their part. What if you had to gift it to someone. I ordered a few items last week and the boxes were smelling so bad that i had to trash them. The jewelry boxes were all broken. The white cloth that is glued inside the box was all loose and ripped. Luckily all the items were for myself and not gifts. The quality control dept of shop lc needs to wake up. At least send the items in presentable and secure packings.
You are absolutely right about Moissanite. I have always felt the stone has a yellow tinge. But maybe i am wrong. Like you i would rather wear zircon.
7 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
I ordered a gold collar necklace and it came in but the crazy thing is how it was sent to me. It was not in a box, it came in one of those clear fold over wrappers like they use for the under $10 jewelry and mailed in a plastic bag. The necklace was not cheap, I can not believe that is how it was sent to me. I also had the Moissanite tennis bracelet that arrived and I have to say I do not understand all the hoopla over Moissanite after seeing this bracelet, I have CZ ones and my diamond one which look much better and my zircon bracelet puts it to shame. I will not be ordering Moissanite again, there is not much sparkle to it which makes me wonder if the stuff they are selling here is a lower grade maybe? Does it come in different quality?
Yes GemLover it does come in different grades. I think this is
how slc can do such a low price.
5 x

CC

Post by CC » 2 years ago

I too have received many items in a clear package, not in the box. There is, however, an empty box with the item. {Both inexpensive items and and more expensive items.).
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

Thank you all for your response. Usually when I get a higher end item it comes in a nice box, my other expensive necklace's came in a beautiful blue padded necklace box, not saran wrap :lol: I guess the different grades in Moissanite explains the bracelet.
7 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
Afternoon,

Sorry your order wasn't received as expected. Could you please email customerservice@shoplc.com so that we may communicate with the warehouse on why this happened and how to resolve the issue?
0 x