Good Morning (7/18)

BigRed2

Re: Good Morning (7/18)

Post by BigRed2 » 2 years ago

Apparently you don't love having ALL of us here because people have been disappearing at an alarming rate. Here's my feedback and I hope you appreciate it. I realize you can't divulge the snitches names but would it be too much of a backbreaking effort to send an email saying exactly WHAT is being considered so vile as to deserve considering banishment before it gets to that point? Even a vicious biting dog gets one warning before being euthanized.
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 2 years ago

BigRed2 wrote:
2 years ago
Apparently you don't love having ALL of us here because people have been disappearing at an alarming rate. Here's my feedback and I hope you appreciate it. I realize you can't divulge the snitches names but would it be too much of a backbreaking effort to send an email saying exactly WHAT is being considered so vile as to deserve considering banishment before it gets to that point? Even a vicious biting dog gets one warning before being euthanized.
Thanks for the feedback BigRed2 we can commit to additional clarity to that specific user. I really appreciate you reaching out.
4 x

Nona

Post by Nona » 2 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
2 years ago
BigRed2 wrote:
2 years ago
Thanks for the feedback BigRed2 we can commit to additional clarity to that specific user. I really appreciate you reaching out.
Hello, I'm new to the forum and have read all the interesting threads for a few weeks. I've laughed and I've rolled my eyes many times but I've never felt I had anything to contribute until now.

Moderator Danielle, I think you are a class act and you can handle anything with grace and logic. Your education is showing! Keep up the great work and thank you for being so cool!
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Good Morning ladies -

@BigRed2 and @Nona Just in case no one has said it...

Welcome to the forum !

-Gypsy
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 2 years ago

Nona wrote:
2 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
2 years ago
BigRed2 wrote:
2 years ago
Hello, I'm new to the forum and have read all the interesting threads for a few weeks. I've laughed and I've rolled my eyes many times but I've never felt I had anything to contribute until now.

Moderator Danielle, I think you are a class act and you can handle anything with grace and logic. Your education is showing! Keep up the great work and thank you for being so cool!
Thank you I appreciate it. I just feel fortunate I am being given the opportunity to help! :)
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

BigRed2 wrote:
2 years ago
Hey BigRed2
Are you new to the forum? If so, welcome!
I remember a BigRed being on the forum before
and wonder if it’s you. I appreciate your comments
very much
2 x

Nona

Post by Nona » 2 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
2 years ago
Good Morning ladies -

@BigRed2 and @Nona Just in case no one has said it...

Welcome to the forum !

-Gypsy
Thank you Gypsy I appreciate the welcome! I welcome BigRed too as we are new people to the class!
2 x

BigRed2

Post by BigRed2 » 2 years ago

Thank you Miss Gypsy. I feel like I know you from your wonderful and thoughtful posts. Hey there Spooky! Yes I am new. Big Red has been my nickname for many years because I have strawberry red hair and I am a big drink of water. I was surprised that someone here already had the name but oh well. 2 it is.
3 x