Welcome to the Forum!

Chicky

Re: Welcome to the Forum!

Post by Chicky » 8 months ago

Hi Mr. Tony, my husband purchased a Colombian
Emerald 12 years ago. It is a emerald cut 13 carats,
And 3 carats of Diamonds. He had it set in white gold and platinum. I love it so much I would never sell it or think of selling it. It is my prized gift. When I wear it I think of him, his name is Art. I loved him more than anyone else I have ever known, He was as rare as this precious emerald. I lost him
Six years ago,along with my heart. I miss him every day and will till the end of my life. When I wear this ring I feel closer to him. So I know how precious he is and my forever
Emerald………… he was my Love.
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 8 months ago

Welcome Nona and Big Red2 to the forum. Also to Ramen and Dulcimer!
Last edited by Margui 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 8 months ago

Hi Margie, They haven’t been on for a while. Any one low what happened to them and mmapadour?? And maywest. Matter of fact where’s everyone????
3 x

Dulcimer

Post by Dulcimer » 8 months ago

Ramen wrote:
8 months ago
Hi Margie, They haven’t been on for a while. Any one low what happened to them and mmapadour?? And maywest. Matter of fact where’s everyone????
I’m here! Been having a lot of trouble trying to post💞💞💞
3 x

JILL760

Post by JILL760 » 1 month ago

I can't figure out how to make a new post. Anyway, has anyone noticed that the carat weight in the graphics is different from the appraisal amount. For example I bought a certified tanzanite during a Tony's Thunder Deal. They said the appraisal would be more than what was listed in the graphic. However the graphic carat weight was more than the appraisal was for. So basically I was shorted on points. The hosts talk about how every point matters. Then they should not be shorting customers when we are paying more for a stone that we didn't get. Shame shame.
0 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 1 month ago

JILL760 wrote:
1 month ago
I can't figure out how to make a new post. Anyway, has anyone noticed that the carat weight in the graphics is different from the appraisal amount. For example I bought a certified tanzanite during a Tony's Thunder Deal. They said the appraisal would be more than what was listed in the graphic. However the graphic carat weight was more than the appraisal was for. So basically I was shorted on points. The hosts talk about how every point matters. Then they should not be shorting customers when we are paying more for a stone that we didn't get. Shame shame.
They do all kinds of shady stuff here!

Sorry to hear you got shorted.

Caveat emptor, let the buyer beware, is unfortunately so true!

:o
0 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 week ago

Ramen wrote:
8 months ago
Hi Ramen....
Here I am!
I am not sure what happened but I was prevented from logging in and posting any comments for months!!

I finally tried again around December and I was surprised to see I could sign in😉
I had seen your inquiry about our whereabouts and wished so much to be able to tell you I could read your comment🙂

Hope you are doing well....
0 x