Welcome to the Forum!

Moderator_Danielle

Welcome to the Forum!

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 months ago

I have seen some new faces and although the topics won't be revised right away I think this is a good opportunity to start the introductory thread where people can introduce themselves :). As @Gypsy mentioned BigRed2 and Nona are 2 new faces so welcome welcome!
9 x

Spooky

Re: Welcome to the Forum!

Post by Spooky » 4 months ago

@Moderator_Danielle
Can you fix whatever is going on with our
not being able to start a new thread on forum?
I’d like to start one on fashion
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Spooky wrote:
4 months ago
@Moderator_Danielle
Can you fix whatever is going on with our
not being able to start a new thread on forum?
I’d like to start one on fashion
Sorry to hear you are having issues starting new threads I'll see if the team has any insights.
6 x

Nona

Post by Nona » 4 months ago

Thank you for the warm welcome it was a nice surprise to log in and see this thread!

My name is Anne but everyone knows me as Nona.

I tried to start a thread in fashion and the glitch is fixed as far as I know because I tried to start a thread (I'm learning as I go) and I was able to. I backed out of it of course.
9 x

BigRed2

Post by BigRed2 » 4 months ago

Hello all! Welcome fellow new comer Nona. And thank you Danielle for making this category. I hear you are the go-to person here. And thank you also for sharing your personal information with us. It makes one of the public faces of this company a more human contact. For the record I think the new categories you have proposed for more specific areas is a good idea. My name is Marilyn. I was named after THAT Marilyn so you have an idea of my age. I currently work as a security guard. My most memorable job was working for the FBI. I was introduced to this forum by a couple of people who have been here. So far it has been an enjoyable experience. I know little about jewelry. I only know what I like and I depend on my best friend for advice in that area. I know even less about computers so I will be of no help there. Keep on trucking everyone!
9 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 4 months ago

Welcome Nona and Bigred2.....
Your lives sound exciting 😊
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Nona wrote:
4 months ago
Thank you for the warm welcome it was a nice surprise to log in and see this thread!

My name is Anne but everyone knows me as Nona.

I tried to start a thread in fashion and the glitch is fixed as far as I know because I tried to start a thread (I'm learning as I go) and I was able to. I backed out of it of course.
Hello and welcome!
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

BigRed2 wrote:
4 months ago
Hello all! Welcome fellow new comer Nona. And thank you Danielle for making this category. I hear you are the go-to person here. And thank you also for sharing your personal information with us. It makes one of the public faces of this company a more human contact. For the record I think the new categories you have proposed for more specific areas is a good idea. My name is Marilyn. I was named after THAT Marilyn so you have an idea of my age. I currently work as a security guard. My most memorable job was working for the FBI. I was introduced to this forum by a couple of people who have been here. So far it has been an enjoyable experience. I know little about jewelry. I only know what I like and I depend on my best friend for advice in that area. I know even less about computers so I will be of no help there. Keep on trucking everyone!
OOOO FBI?! That is awesome mix of careers. Awesome to meeting you! And happy to share I know it can help especially since you don't get to "see" my face.

As for being the Go to person, got lots of great folks around @Moderator_Alex @Moderator_Connor and @Moderator_Jazzman
7 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 4 months ago

BigRed2 wrote:
4 months ago
What type of work for the FBI? or is that top secret? :)
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 months ago

Welcome bigred2 and Nona! Bigred2 you sound like you lead a very exciting life! I’d like to caution you both about giving too much personal information. Most of us are good people, but this is a public forum and anyone can access it. There are unscrupulous folk everywhere on line. Good to see you joining us more often Danielle 👍
8 x