Welcome to the Forum!

Ariana

Re: Welcome to the Forum!

Post by Ariana » 3 months ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
3 months ago
Welcome bigred2 and Nona! Bigred2 you sound like you lead a very exciting life! I’d like to caution you both about giving too much personal information. Most of us are good people, but this is a public forum and anyone can access it. There are unscrupulous folk everywhere on line. Good to see you joining us more often Danielle 👍
Yes, Hot4tener that's a very good point! However, I felt BigRed would know properly what info she gives better than any of us since she had a career with the FBI. But it's true you must be careful with the info you publish anywhere. I wasn't prying for personal info either - just in general because it's interesting.
4 x

BigRed2

Post by BigRed2 » 3 months ago

Ariana I would tell you what I did for the FBI but then I would have to kill you. THAT IS JUST A JOKE! AND A WELL KNOWN SAYING IN JEST so please no one turn me in for bullying or threatening or any of that nonsense please. Off of work. I'll be back tomorrow. I hope.
7 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 months ago

Hi nice to meet you BigRed2 and Nona. I tried something new today I started going from Live TV thread on the left and hit the topic under it and now I know why I miss everything by about 2 days. :lol: I come across a new topic to me but the thread was started a week ago. This old dog is still learning new tricks
6 x

BigRed2

Post by BigRed2 » 2 months ago

Nice to meet you too JA! I have not been on this weekend because it looked like this site had been hacked! I use my computer at work to access this forum. The company I work for has communication contracts with the Federal government and I did not want to cause any breaches. It looks like the problem has been addressed and my IT pal said not to worry about it but I am still wary. Does that happen a lot?
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 months ago

BigRed2 wrote:
2 months ago
Nice to meet you too JA! I have not been on this weekend because it looked like this site had been hacked! I use my computer at work to access this forum. The company I work for has communication contracts with the Federal government and I did not want to cause any breaches. It looks like the problem has been addressed and my IT pal said not to worry about it but I am still wary. Does that happen a lot?
@BigRed2

Good morning,
The MODS have stated that our information is not compromised. The "spammers" seem to think it's fun to hijack the forum with thier posts. But, to be safe, when it happens I just don't login to the website or forum. -Gypsy
7 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 months ago

Gypsy wrote:
2 months ago
BigRed2 wrote:
2 months ago
@BigRed2

Good morning,
The MODS have stated that our information is not compromised. The "spammers" seem to think it's fun to hijack the forum with thier posts. But, to be safe, when it happens I just don't login to the website or forum. -Gypsy
This is correct. Our Forum has not been hacked. Just multiple spam accounts that were being created and duplicate spam posts being submitted (by clicking submit multiple times before the page loads) Easily fixable by deleting their accounts. Feel free to safely login from any device, public or personal.
3 x

BigRed2

Post by BigRed2 » 2 months ago

Thank you Gypsey and Alex. I appreciate the info.
2 x

Chicky

Post by Chicky » 2 months ago

Hi Mr. Tony, your hot tonight. Don’t fret Dear. I’m going to have to drag out the Pino
again. Why do you make me reach for the anxiety
Med. you gave it your best try tonight.
Hang in there my caballero.Good night sweet Prince!
0 x

Dulcimer

Post by Dulcimer » 2 months ago

Chicky wrote:
2 months ago
Hi Mr. Tony, your hot tonight. Don’t fret Dear. I’m going to have to drag out the Pino
again. Why do you make me reach for the anxiety
Med. you gave it your best try tonight.
Hang in there my caballero.Good night sweet Prince!
😳
6 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 1 month ago

:lol:
2 x