Review ???

redstarr1959

Review ???

Post by redstarr1959 » 2 years ago

Shoplc where is my review about carved bone pendant??? I wrote it,you said it was approved .....So where is it????

Bone pendant is not hand carved at all its PLASTIC or Resin...

Please post my approved review

Thank You
6 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Review ???

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Boy on TV it looks like bone but I guess they are using a good resin instead
Did the Host say it was actual bone...I do know they look like bone but I guess it isn't since you have yours now :( :(
3 x

Lisapisa

Post by Lisapisa » 2 years ago

I would contact customer service and the BBB in Austin,TX if you feel the material is not as stated. This could be considered a fraudulent or misleading act if they are knowingly misrepresenting. If customer service is made aware, they can test the material and/or educate the host that misled. Good luck.
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

What item did you buy? I have a lot of Bali princess and are all bone. I HAVE COLLECTED FOR YEARS.
6 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

I have a dolphin pendant carved out of mammoth bone and if I didn't have the literature from the well respected company, I could easily think it was plastic or resin.
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good morning,

I can definitely look into this for you. Was this posted on the items page on our website or at another location?
5 x

ElleTee

Post by ElleTee » 2 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
Good morning,

I can definitely look into this for you. Was this posted on the items page on our website or at another location?
Hi Alex,
I, too, own many Bali pieces which are supposedly made with carved bone. I ask that you kindly look into this matter and let us know.
Thank you very much.
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 2 years ago

Lisapisa wrote:
2 years ago
I would contact customer service and the BBB in Austin,TX if you feel the material is not as stated. This could be considered a fraudulent or misleading act if they are knowingly misrepresenting. If customer service is made aware, they can test the material and/or educate the host that misled. Good luck.
Although I would never discourage someone from contacting the BBB if they feel they should. We would like an opportunity to address the concern. And honestly the people that address the forum also review BBB complaints. I promise you got the best :)
7 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 2 years ago

We of course will review the situation but wanted to provide clarity. If an item states it's XYZ then that is what it is. Have mistakes happened? Yes. But I can tell you they are never intentional and we correct it when we find it. However we are personally appreciative of the feedback and Alex is reaching out so we can get details.
7 x

redstarr1959

Post by redstarr1959 » 2 years ago

Alex at Shoplc

I did call customer service he said so what return if you dont like it.....
It still selling as Carved Bone pendant.

I have several Bali pieces and I do believe its real hope that helps

I think its important that WE the customer's can have faith that what we are buying is what is represented.
6 x