Review ???

Lulu

Re: Review ???

Post by Lulu » 1 day ago

redstarr1959 wrote:
2 days ago
Alex at Shoplc

I did call customer service he said so what return if you dont like it.....
It still selling as Carved Bone pendant.

I have several Bali pieces and I do believe its real hope that helps

I think its important that WE the customer's can have faith that what we are buying is what is represented.
What made you determine the item is plastic or resin?
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 1 day ago

redstarr1959 wrote:
2 days ago
Alex at Shoplc

I did call customer service he said so what return if you dont like it.....
It still selling as Carved Bone pendant.

I have several Bali pieces and I do believe its real hope that helps

I think its important that WE the customer's can have faith that what we are buying is what is represented.
I agree and I can confirm that you can still feel confident in your buying.
3 x

Lisapisa

Post by Lisapisa » 1 day ago

I do not doubt that CS told you that. I called once because I had received a set of 3 pair of earrings and none had backs. I was told “that’s how we roll, return them if unhappy”. Exact words. No offer to send earring backs, no offer for a couple dollars back to purchase earring backs.

Just curious, did you do some sort of test on the pendant to determine it was not as advertised?
Last edited by Lisapisa 1 day ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

BigRed2

Post by BigRed2 » 1 day ago

I was curious about this so I asked my friend who sells jewelry how to tell bone from resin or plastic. She said there is a very simple test. Heat the point of a safety pin until it is red and poke in a place your test wont be seen. If it sinks in it is not bone.
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 1 day ago

Lisapisa wrote:
1 day ago
I do not doubt that CS told you that. I called once because I had received a set of 3 pair of earrings and none had backs. I was told “that’s how we roll, return them if unhappy”. Exact words. No offer to send earring backs, no offer for a couple dollars back to purchase earring backs.

Just curious, did you do some sort of test on the pendant to determine it was not as advertised?

Unbelievable!!! What crappy service :twisted:
4 x