Rose hip oil

Dolores

Rose hip oil

Post by Dolores » 2 years ago

I will probably be banned again. I have ordered Rose Hip oil before and nothing broke, I ordered 2 bottles of the same on July 9th I got both of them today and both are broke, I have now been on Customer Service hold for 20 minutes. I'm supposed to get my refund in7 to 10 business days. I doubt it ,took 13 days for this delivery. Frustrating. I really like the oil such is dealing with this company.
4 x

Spooky

Re: Rose hip oil

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Dolores wrote:
2 years ago
I will probably be banned again. I have ordered Rose Hip oil before and nothing broke, I ordered 2 bottles of the same on July 9th I got both of them today and both are broke, I have now been on Customer Service hold for 20 minutes. I'm supposed to get my refund in7 to 10 business days. I doubt it ,took 13 days for this delivery. Frustrating. I really like the oil such is dealing with this company.
If you’re banned for having problems with your
order arriving broken all of us on the forum will
know.
@Moderator_Alex or moderator,
Dolores needs help with customer service. Her order
arrived broken. You need to step up and make this
right for her. Also pursue why there wasn’t sufficient
packaging to protect her bottles of Rose Hip Oil.
Thanks so much and have a great day
3 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Rose hip oil

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, your posts does not violate community guidelines and you will not be banned for reporting issues. Looking into your account I can see that a supervisor has taken action towards a resolution for you today. Is there anything else we may be able to do for you in the meantime?
6 x