Where is Shannon

JA

Re: Where is Shannon

Post by JA » 2 years ago

buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
I saw Shannon a couple of nights ago too. Where did you read she was leaving??
Hi buyitall I didn't know where Shannon was because she always worked the overnight and I hadn't seen her. I didn't read she left I guess it got confusing because I had mentioned Deanna. I generally watch ShopLc at night :)
2 x

steelstash

Post by steelstash » 2 years ago

Shannon has been on with Tony several times. She is cute and nice but does not know her minerals, I almost sent her a note that unakite and hematite were very distinctly different but did not want to be too harsh. When did she treat Michelle badly thought that was the snooty Marva. I have not seen Kim or Lolo lately either. Perhaps some are taking well-deserved vacations. And to top it off Katie and Craig have an infant so who knows when they will show up.
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Steelstash I don't have the actual date but I still have the text I wrote to LC and that was on January 24, 2020
I watched Shannon's behavior with Michelle and then I got to see the show when Marva was simply horrible to Michelle

Next thing we know Michelle wasn't on air for weeks 😪
It was during this time that both Marva and shannon worked together and messages were coming in asking questions
They didn't mention her name but shannon's and Marva's replies were so obvious they were talking about Michelle

It got so mean between the two of them that I had to report that 😡
Both of them acted like high school mean girls !!
I won't post it of course but I will never forget what they did 😪
It was so cruel😡
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Steelstash I don't have the actual date but I still have the text I wrote to LC and that was on January 24, 2020
I watched Shannon's behavior with Michelle and then I got to see the show when Marva was simply horrible to Michelle

Next thing we know Michelle wasn't on air for weeks 😪
It was during this time that both Marva and shannon worked together and messages were coming in asking questions
They didn't mention her name but shannon's and Marva's replies were so obvious they were talking about Michelle

It got so mean between the two of them that I had to report that 😡
Both of them acted like high school mean girls !!
I won't post it of course but I will never forget what they did 😪
It was so cruel😡
Thank you for sharing this. @MaeWest1953
I’d heard of the marva incident but not the shannon
group bullying with marva. To think that I was glad
for shannon as she seems to finally be settling in and
really hitting her stride. She seems so much more
confident except when she’s with rolex. To know now
that it comes at a cost to Michelle makes me very
angry. I never buy from marva because of her treatment
of Michelle and will now not buy from shannon. What
a bunch of 3rd graders here. I think they are jealous of
Michelle’s knowledge to be honest. Michelle picks up
on the low vibrations and does her antics to get people
to laugh and relax. If your uptight your audience will
pick up on it and sales will be low.
Last edited by Spooky 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Couldn’t agree with you more Spooky. I enjoy watching Michele too. I usually turn off the volume when shannon is on. I know a lot of people on this forum will not agree with me and i might be banned for expressing my views which totally defeats the purpose of this forum but i find shannon to have an attitude of “miss know it all”. What she lacks in knowledge she makes up in acting. Just my opinion.
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Spooky and Summer71 oh how I wish I could post my text that I wrote!!
Most members here would be blown away, trust me on that 😉

My text was precise and to the point, I remembered everything they said in their hateful banter with each other and at that time is when Michelle was absent so quickly after only being on air about 2 weeks or so

They were reveling in her absence 😡, that was obvious
I lost respect for the both of them and yes Shannon looked weak when working with Rolex😉
She stuttered a lot when working with him, she has a tendency to do that anyways but Rolex really makes her nervous!!
4 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago

My text was precise and to the point, I remembered everything they said in their hateful banter with each other and at that time is when Michelle was absent so quickly after only being on air about 2 weeks or so

I lost respect for the both of them and yes Shannon looked weak when working with Rolex😉
She stuttered a lot when working with him, she has a tendency to do that anyways but Rolex really makes her nervous!!
@Mae@MaeWest1953
I wish I could’ve seen your text. Hope you gave them a piece of your mind 💖
3 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago

MaeWest1953 i wish i could read your text. I hope they forwarded it to shannon and marva.
3 x