Where is Shannon

JA

Where is Shannon

Post by JA » 2 years ago

I just read that Deanna is no longer with ShopLc. So now I wonder where is Shannon
3 x

Ariana

Re: Where is Shannon

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

JA wrote:
2 years ago
I just read that Deanna is no longer with ShopLc. So now I wonder where is Shannon
I've not been around as much but I did see her host with Tenner two nights ago, I think! Time passes so fast so it may have been three. But I did watch her in the past week with Chuck and boy did she have the giggles! She laughed throughout the show! I like Shannon.
3 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I saw Shannon a couple of nights ago too. Where did you read she was leaving??
3 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Ariana wrote:
2 years ago
JA wrote:
2 years ago
I've not been around as much but I did see her host with Tenner two nights ago, I think! Time passes so fast so it may have been three. But I did watch her in the past week with Chuck and boy did she have the giggles! She laughed throughout the show! I like Shannon.
Thank you Ariana for giving me info on her. I checked on Facebook and it said she is on new shift that she likes. I am an overnight viewer so I don't know if someone moved to a different shift

When I was going to reply to you it said the info did not exist that's why I did the quotes. This forum can be difficult :lol:
4 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

JA wrote:
2 years ago
Ariana wrote:
2 years ago
JA wrote:
2 years ago
Thank you Ariana for giving me info on her. I checked on Facebook and it said she is on new shift that she likes. I am an overnight viewer so I don't know if someone moved to a different shift

When I was going to reply to you it said the info did not exist that's why I did the quotes. This forum can be difficult :lol:
Oh good! I'm glad to know that about her and now I'm going to look for her on facebook too - so, thanks back to you, JA! :D
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

She is not gone, saw her on with Mr. Rolex and he ran the whole show
I don't care for her much, very insecure and not near as knowledgeable as the rest and sadly he was just talking over her!!

I think she giggled so much out of nervousness 😪
Poor Shannon didn't have a chance!
5 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 one more thing we have in common. :)
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
MaeWest1953 one more thing we have in common. :)
Summer71 you just made me smile and laugh 😊
I will sneak in that I will never forget the horrible way she treated Michelle in the early days
It was so hard to watch on live TV that I actually contacted Shoplc via text 😪
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Where khas Lolo been or did I just miss her?
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Lolo
1 x