Tracking Number: label Not Generated.

Druid

Re: Tracking Number: label Not Generated.

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

@Alex Thank you Alex for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your time and professionalism.
2 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Sorry for the late reply, but your order will be shipping soon. I've contacted you with the details via email.
1 x

dbc72

Post by dbc72 » 2 years ago

My trouble with labels is that recently I ordered an item and it said 30 day return and when it arrived, there was no label and I called and they said it was during a sale and no refunds were allowed. I talked to two representatives and both were very helpful.....They listened to my account and sent messages to be considered for refund. The second rep said for being a good customer, she would give me a refund as a one time action and sent her info in also to be considered. Item sent back to me ........First, I saw nowhere where this was a sale or clearance item...The price is the same now and info has not changed....The item was for a 10k diamond cluster pendant no chain.....I should not have ordered but I figured there was a return offered. I did not see it on any diamond sale two days later. When it arrived, it could not have been any bigger than 1/8 to 1/4 in in size and the price was very costly.......It seems like there should be a disclamer on all items that are part of a promotion saying no return. Now, I am afraid to order for fear I will be stuck with it should I not like it. Plus, I was promised a one time refund ........Now , first thing I check is return slip and if none, I know I am screwed. I am going to have to sell a few things on ebay to get back part of my money. I have not been with Shop Lc for long but am learing alot about what not to do quickly. I have gotten some really pretty items both cheap and pricey .......Could that be why were were not generated a label.
1 x