Tracking Number: label Not Generated.

Druid

Tracking Number: label Not Generated.

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

Does anyone know what it means "Tracking Number: label Not Generated"?
I have ordered 2 kaftans at the beginning of July and I received on 07/16/021 the message they were sent but I cannot track the orders because it says "Tracking Number: label Not Generated."
No idea if and when I could receive this order ( which is a gift that I still cannot make because of LC shipping problems with delivery).

Thank you for any hints.
5 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Tracking Number: label Not Generated.

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hi, I have never seen that so I hope someone will be able to help you 🌹
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 2 years ago

@Druid
I find that wismo labs is highly inaccurate for trying to track my shipments. I often wonder if slc has any idea how ineffective this site is and what the customer sees when trying to get shipment information. Anyhow, when I’ve had similar message, like tracking number does not exist or no tracking found. I’ve tried to put the tracking number directly into the sites of the various shipping services that slc uses. Copy the tracking number, then open the usps site and paste tracking number to search tracking . If you can’t get any info, then go to ups site and paste tracking number. Still nothing? Do the same with DHL site and if you’re near Texas, they have another carrier they use, but the name escapes me right now... maybe LSO? You may be able to find the info on your own with tracking number going directly to carrier website and not going though wismo lab. I hope this makes sense. Good luck!
4 x

Druid

@H]Hot4TENER[/mention] Thank you so much for the info! The LC change in delivery carrier adds to the problems they already had with shipping and is a plus for the customer’s frustration.
5 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Shipping and tracking is a hot mess.
4 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Druid wrote:
2 years ago
I have ordered 2 kaftans at the beginning of July and I received on 07/16/021 the message they were sent but I cannot track the orders because it says "Tracking Number: label Not Generated."
No idea if and when I could receive this order ( which is a gift that I still cannot make because of LC shipping problems with delivery).

Thank you for any hints.
Good morning,

"Label Not Generated" is referring to the packages shipping label. It usually just means that your the items on your invoice are still being picked. however, if your package has taken more than 72 hours to manifest please send your order information to customerservice@shoplc.com.
2 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
Druid wrote:
2 years ago

Thank you for any hints.
Good morning,

"Label Not Generated" is referring to the packages shipping label. It usually just means that your the items on your invoice are still being picked. however, if your package has taken more than 72 hours to manifest please send your order information to customerservice@shoplc.com.
Hi Alex, thanks for the explanation about "Label Not Generated", but once again, the Shop LC solution is to have the CUSTOMER do the legwork and try to chase down their order. I can honestly say, in all my YEARS of buying online, I've never had to do as much detective work trying to find out when, where, if, and how my purchases are shipped. This is NOT a customer problem and never should be. Just ship the items in a timely manner. Why is that SO hard to do? I just DO NOT get it :|
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Exactly :shock:
4 x

Druid

Hi Alex,
Let me just say that “tracking number label nor generated” was from 7/16/021 My order dates from 7/6//021..Just do the math...it has been already 10 days since the “tracking number”etc.and no delivery. I think this is totally unacceptable to tell the customer to do the detective work and waste time doing phone calling, sending emails to the customer service , the usual burden of stress that this company puts on the customers because it is unable to do the right thing. For my part, I consider this a loss of time and money and I am writing my experience and opinion on the internet sites that do not belong to this forum but let any would be customer know and learn.
3 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good morning,

My intention was not to suggest that you spend extended amounts of time investigating your orders, but to simply provide a time frame for when there may be an error with your order and the correct source to contact if you notice it before we do. We do have senior agents responsible for checking any orders that have not manifested in 72 hours, these orders are checked daily. However, people make mistakes and machines are not perfect. We apologize if one has slipped through, but we will do everything we can to get the order out to you or your money back. In your cases I will track the orders mentioned and contact you with a resolution as soon as we have more information available. Thank you for your feedback.
1 x