Looks like we buyers have been fibbed to!!

MaeWest1953

Looks like we buyers have been fibbed to!!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

How sad to realize that Shoplc had been un truthful to us the whole time regarding Swarovski 😪
Right now Karen is selling it under the guise of calling it "Austrian Crystal"
Then she does the wink-wink and invisible quotes in the air with her fingers and quickly states you know what this is without naming it😒

We watched the so called "final days" shows for months with many of us made to believe that in no way would Shoplc be able to sell it after June 30th
You can imagine how many collectors bought the jewelry before this d-day date arrived
What is concerning to me now is what else is being fed to us that isn't sincere😣
9 x

mpompadour

Re: Looks like we buyers have been fibbed to!!

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Months before the "so called" deadline, I had a feeling they would find a way to keep selling it. No way were they going to "remove" all those stones from everything. Can you imagine the work and loss of money that would have been. Moderator Alex replied the other day on a post that Shop LC and Swarovski worked out a deal for them to keep the crystals selling for a little while longer. What you bet the same thing happens in December with the Swarovski Zirconia deadline. I really don't care that they are still selling the crystals. But to tell their customers it was a HARD deadline at the end of June was not truthful and completely misleading :|
9 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
How sad to realize that Shoplc had been un truthful to us the whole time regarding Swarovski 😪
Then she does the wink-wink and invisible quotes in the air with her fingers and quickly states you know what this is without naming it😒

We watched the so called "final days" shows for months with many of us made to believe that in no way would Shoplc be able to sell it after June 30th
You can imagine how many collectors bought the jewelry before this d-day date arrived
What is concerning to me now is what else is being fed to us that isn't sincere😣
It happens all the time here and elsewhere.
Did you ever watch Jtv? The big reason Cheryl left
there was because the hosts were all lied to about
red andesine being natural in color. It isn’t. Of course
the hosts were angry because their reputations were
damaged in front of their customers. It says a lot
about Cheryl that when she learned this she walked out
and never looked back. Our wonderful Karen Connelly
is so loved by her customers (I’m a huge fan) is because
she tells us the way it is. One of the moderators has said
in a post that slc was ok’d by Swarovski to continue
to sell through their inventory. Who knows what is
actually true. One thing I’ve learned is beware of
the ‘fire sale’ selling tactics. Stay away from used
car salesmen. Buy only what you love and really afford
on that day. Hope this helps
12 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago

I am so glad MaeWest1953 that you said it. I watched that presentation too and i was wondering the same thing. It seems like you read my mind. I wish Karen on her last day had not made us feel that we have been fibbed to.
5 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Summer71 well I am glad you agreed with my thoughts as well as the other posters on my thread😊
What is that old saying?
"If you lie about little things you will lie about much"

That is how I am feeling now😑
Our lives don't revolve around the Hosts but we have formed bonds around our favorites and to find out they knew all along that Swarovski was going to be weaseled back in the line up is disheartening 😕
6 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

I heard one of the host say they can keep selling until December
4 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Hi warriors can any of you start a thread
telling moderators to get the spam deleted
from the forum? I’d do it but I don’t a posting
option on my phone. Thank you EVERYONE 💖
5 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

JA wrote:
2 years ago
That is swarovski cz not the swarovski crystal.
5 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
JA wrote:
2 years ago
That is swarovski cz not the swarovski crystal.
What's the difference they're still selling it. Originally they said they could not sell any Swaroski
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

Last night Chuck and Dionne had a new name for the crystals, something like chrystolla, they came up with someone who might have worked for Swarovski and knew the formula and was a cutter for them left and was now making the ones they were selling last night and shop lc was buying them, they kept saying they were just as nice if not better, what a crock of you know what, I did not buy that story for a minute.
6 x