Looks like we buyers have been fibbed to!!

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Looks like we buyers have been fibbed to!!

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 2 years ago

Hello I wanted to provide some clarity. We currently do still authorization to clear remaining inventory but without using the swarovski name. So to make it clear there was no duplicity involved. We appreciate the feedback and I'm happy to share it with the sales team. Thank you.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

GemLover I didn't buy what Mr. Rolex and Dionne were trying to sell either
Do you remember that some of the titles were showing it was called Karis crystal?
4 x

MaeWest1953

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
2 years ago
Hello I wanted to provide some clarity. We currently do still authorization to clear remaining inventory but without using the swarovski name. So to make it clear there was no duplicity involved. We appreciate the feedback and I'm happy to share it with the sales team. Thank you.
Hi Danielle....thanks for sharing your information 🌹
However I don't appreciate the way all the Hosts were telling us that the Swarovski stones were going to have to be removed and sent back to the company 😯

It was explained this way over and over and that only the Zirconia was going to be allowed to sell until December
They also said that after June 30th nothing would be allowed to remain in the warehouse!!

So sadly we were snookered in to buying Swarovski crystal by telling us these stories 😪
I really appreciate you trying to help us but its disappointing to know we were "fibbed" to😒
5 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
2 years ago
Hi Danielle....thanks for sharing your information 🌹
However I don't appreciate the way all the Hosts were telling us that the Swarovski stones were going to have to be removed and sent back to the company 😯

It was explained this way over and over and that only the Zirconia was going to be allowed to sell until December
They also said that after June 30th nothing would be allowed to remain in the warehouse!!

So sadly we were snookered in to buying Swarovski crystal by telling us these stories 😪
I really appreciate you trying to help us but its disappointing to know we were "fibbed" to😒
Maewest1953 you nailed it. Thank you.
6 x

DjinCCTX

Post by DjinCCTX » 2 years ago

I might be wrong but I'm pretty certain they said they were no longer going to sell Swarovski CRYSTAL pieces but will still be carrying Swarovski ZIRCONIA for the time being. They are very different types of stones. The crystal pieces you normally would only see on the $10 & under days. The zirconia pieces are meant to mimic diamonds & are almost always usually clear but not always. I own a few Swarovski Zirconia rings. The ones made with smaller stones look very realistic. The huge stones look like obvious fake diamonds in my opinion.
They were selling a few different cross pieces in crystal over the weekend. Sean repeated a few times that they weren't aware what brand the crystals were but that they were premium crystals. The crosses were nice & had a lot of sparkle.
4 x

MaeWest1953

DjinnCCTX.....this is what I just explained in my last comment and in my original post on this thread
Hence that is why I made the post!
If you get a chance try and read all the replies please....

We all know the difference between the crystal and Zirconia but in case someone new comes in and doesn't know anything I hope you helped them with your comment 😉 thank you
The fact still remains we were snookered into thinking that the crystal was being forced from the line up in every way, shape and form
3 x