Bait n Switch

Tonja

Bait n Switch

Post by Tonja » 4 years ago

The items I order seemed so much smaller than the items I receive. Now when I order an item I record
the show. There is definitely a problem. 10 out of the last 20 items were not as they showed.
Examples: tanzanite rings & bracelets. Shungite worry stones and all the jewelry. Ethiopian Opal bracelets. Cross necklaces. Gemstone bracelets, etc. The items that have correct measures break after wearing a few times. The jewelers elastic in some of the elastic gemstone bracelets snap after wearing about a month.
I think they will be losing my business but not before I find out what is happening. A gentleman in CS said “ this happens all the time”. Most people just let it go because it’s not worth the hassle of returning. How can they do this, legally?
3 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Bait n Switch

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Tonja wrote:
4 years ago
The items I order seemed so much smaller than the items I receive. Now when I order an item I record
the show. There is definitely a problem. 10 out of the last 20 items were not as they showed.
Examples: tanzanite rings & bracelets. Shungite worry stones and all the jewelry. Ethiopian Opal bracelets. Cross necklaces. Gemstone bracelets, etc. The items that have correct measures break after wearing a few times. The jewelers elastic in some of the elastic gemstone bracelets snap after wearing about a month.
I think they will be losing my business but not before I find out what is happening. A gentleman in CS said “ this happens all the time”. Most people just let it go because it’s not worth the hassle of returning. How can they do this, legally?
Good morning, thank you for your feedback. We would like to investigate this further. Could you please send us a detailed email to customerservice@shoplc.com describing each item and why you feel that what you received is not the same as shown on TV?

Please note that items will appear larger on TV as we try to show the details of the piece. Most hosts will also try to make sure to show a ruler next to the item to give a better understanding of the size. Colors may appear differently on TV/via computer than they show in real life due to differences in color settings.
1 x