Bid

Sharon10EC

Bid

Post by Sharon10EC » 2 years ago

If you dont have the item, why do you present it to bid on? You have withdrawn money from my account like 6 times only to return because you can't fulfill the bid I won. Hmmm... I have to wonder if you're allowing friends or insiders to purchase the item I won bid on? I have won bids for a 10 k gold band in size 10 and 9 to have my money reimbursed But you sent the size 5.(smaller). :|
6 x

Boston Irish

Re: Bid

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

I hear us! 6 cancelled items in one month for me. Sorry this happened to you it is always the good stuff too.
6 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Hi @Sharon10EC and @Boston Irish

This has happened to me this past month on lots
of orders and rising auctions. They hold my money
for more than 5 days then I get the message they
don’t have it and then I wait at least 5 days til I
get a refund. They tie up your money for as long as possible so they can get the interest on it. On weekends
they do nothing. Only on M-F is any action taken. They
certainly take your money on a Saturday or Sunday
though 🤨
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize if the recent increase in cancellations has created a displeasing experience for you. However, this was implemented to reduce unnecessary and potential returns and possibly cut down on return processing times simultaneously. Please keep in mind these items are the very last in stock of their inventory, and can sometimes can be difficult to locate or defective in some way. If your online auction item is taking days to ship, its because someone is dedicating days to locate it to best of their ability. We hear your feedback and we are working towards finding a way to clean up the online auction to make it more fun and enjoyable.
3 x

Lisapisa

Post by Lisapisa » 2 years ago

@shopLC_alex Is your system so bad you must “dedicate days” to find an item?
Also, my card should not be charged until my item ships. Most reputable organizations have that policy. JS
5 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Lisapisa wrote:
2 years ago
@shopLC_alex Is your system so bad you must “dedicate days” to find an item?
Also, my card should not be charged until my item ships. Most reputable organizations have that policy. JS
Good morning,

It is not an issue of systems, so much as simply finding the last of a very small item in a massive warehouse that could have been misplaced among hundreds of other nearly identical small items. However, please don't misunderstand these as excuses on our part. This is what we signed up to do. We understand your frustrations, and we hear you, I can promise you changes are being made. Thank you for your feedback.
2 x