Website Error: Bad Request

LUVJADE

Website Error: Bad Request

Post by LUVJADE » 2 years ago

I have been getting this message for the last 5 days; it took me 5 attempts to place an order and once the order was placed my credit card was charged but the order is not showing up in my order history. I have sent customer service and email and I also sent them a chat message I still don't know what is going on with the order.

Please if you are getting this error message don't rely on the website to place an order; use the phone number instead.

Error Message:

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Apache/2.2.15 (Red Hat) Server at www.shoplc.com Port 443[/b]
4 x

mpompadour

Re: Website Error: Bad Request

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

LUVJADE wrote:
2 years ago
I have been getting this message for the last 5 days; it took me 5 attempts to place an order and once the order was placed my credit card was charged but the order is not showing up in my order history. I have sent customer service and email and I also sent them a chat message I still don't know what is going on with the order.

Please if you are getting this error message don't rely on the website to place an order; use the phone number instead.

Error Message:

Bad Request
@LUVJADE Hi, I too was having the same problem with Shop LCs website. Another poster by the name of " itsme" recommended that I download and install the Chrome browser. I did and now I don't get the Bad Request message any longer. You may want to download the Chrome and give it a go! :) :) :)
3 x

LUVJADE

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
LUVJADE wrote:
2 years ago

Error Message:

Bad Request
@LUVJADE Hi, I too was having the same problem with Shop LCs website. Another poster by the name of " itsme" recommended that I download and install the Chrome browser. I did and now I don't get the Bad Request message any longer. You may want to download the Chrome and give it a go! :) :) :)

Thanks for the tip!
1 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

LUVJADE wrote:
2 years ago

Error Message:

Bad Request
Good morning,

Sorry for the inconvenience, could you let us know what browser and device you were using at the time so that we may report this issue to our web team.
1 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 2 years ago

Clear browsing history and cookies. Do a DISK CLEANUP. Then restart your computer.
2 x

LUVJADE

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
LUVJADE wrote:
2 years ago

Error Message:

Bad Request
Good morning,

Sorry for the inconvenience, could you let us know what browser and device you were using at the time so that we may report this issue to our web team.
My immediate concern is I placed an order and was charged for it but the order is not showing up in my order history, I am assuming the website error message has something to do with this. I have not received a response to my email inquiry to your customer service team. If I don't get a response I will contact my bank and advise them of this issue.
2 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

LUVJADE wrote:
2 years ago
shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
LUVJADE wrote:
2 years ago

Error Message:

Bad Request
Good morning,

My immediate concern is I placed an order and was charged for it but the order is not showing up in my order history, I am assuming the website error message has something to do with this. I have not received a response to my email inquiry to your customer service team. If I don't get a response I will contact my bank and advise them of this issue.
Thank you for reporting this, the webteam is working on this as well, as even I myself experienced this error when completing an order for a customer through our website earlier today. From what I can tell it only happens when the system shows there's only 1 item left in stock. Silver lining: so far the items are still available. If you like, in the meantime we can have someone call you or you can call in to complete the order manually with an agent.
1 x