New host Aussie Steve is a joy to watch and a Doll

MaeWest1953

Re: New host Aussie Steve is a joy to watch and a Doll

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

To all of you who have commented so far.....oh my gosh I can't stop smiling and laughing 🤣
You all have brought up some great points to the table ❣
It appears that we all concur that Michelle is fabulous and Becky is also a great host 😊

Some of the thoughts about Mr. Rolex had me rolling on the floor 🤣
I can almost guarantee his contract gave him carte blanche on the hours and days he works etc.
Also on whatever he wants 😡
The comedy club thought was hilarious 😊
I have posted previously that I don't feel it's right that he is always telling us who is shopping and where they live
How dare he "out" Patricia Nash, I sure hope she contacted management about it....he has no shame

We have to walk on eggshells in our feelings about him on this forum but his bad behavior just keeps escalating !
Thank God we have Tenner, Blake, Craig, Shawn, Tony and now Doll baby Steve to show the viewers a classy and yet fun way to present Shoplc merchandise 😉
4 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 2 years ago

Yes he is a cutie and very humble. I love the Steve and Michelle combo too. But...I like seeing Michelle during the day...she makes my day. I'm more awake after 8:00 :D
2 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

YESSSSSSSS! It’s so funny because I don’t have a TV and only catch glimpses of the live shows on my phone. I mostly shop online and the RA, but I did catch Aussie Steve and instantly fell in love! That accent, soft demeanor and those gorgeous baby blue eyes! He had me at “hello mate”! 🤣❤️🔥🤣 I think he’s just helping out since Karen, Adi and Deanna left and Katie and Lolo are out on leave…but I hope he stays forever! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

D-Flawless I hope he stays on too...he is such a gentle soul to me
Not sure if you were able to see this but about a week and a half ago he showed us this large darling Owl that he brought home from England 🦉
Steve actually placed inside his carry on luggage, lol
This thing is NOT small....it's approximately 2 1/2 feet tall and is fat😊
It's all White with a texture feathers look....he had Michelle cracking up last night when he showed her the Owl

How many men would have an endearing personality to bring an Owl home?
They have now made it the Mascot for the Night Owl shows 😍
1 x