Python handbags

Summer71

Python handbags

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Shop LC is selling these python bags at a much lower price compared to other brands. I am not interested but just asking while other companies are selling for thousands of dollars how is shop lc selling for a few hundred bucks.
Last edited by Summer71 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
4 x

Spooky

Re: Python handbags

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

I don’t and won’t buy any animal/reptile/bird, etc
that is purposely slaughtered for a purse, gloves, coats, boots, etc. I personally have a hard time with snakes but that doesn’t mean they should die because I want a purse. The faux snakeskin and croco is so well done now I think it’s a crime to kill for fashion
7 x

Summer71

Spooky wrote:
2 years ago
I don’t and won’t buy any animal/reptile/bird, etc
that is purposely slaughtered for a purse, gloves, coats, boots, etc. I personally have a hard time with snakes but that doesn’t mean they should die because I want a purse. The faux snakeskin and croco is so well done now I think it’s a crime to kill for fashion
Agreed.
6 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

The hosts always say when they sell things like this that they are “ethically sourced”. Don’t think I’ve heard them say that about python though???
5 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
The hosts always say when they sell things like this that they are “ethically sourced”. Don’t think I’ve heard them say that about python though???
I wonder the same thing. I thought any animal hide or product that is brought into the U.S. is "supposed" to be inspected and labeled as such. As with anything in today's world, things can be shipped and slipped in other ways. Just look at the lucrative fake handbags that make it to our shores from other countries. Who knows were any of these items are made and what conditions they were made in. Probably high production mills with very cheap labor. I'm NOT saying this is the case with any of these Python bags. Everything should be on the up and up and ethically sourced. But it does make one wonder sometimes. :?
4 x

Summer71

buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
Thats a good one buyitall.
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
Shop LC is selling these python bags at a much lower price compared to other brands. I am not interested but just asking when other companies are selling for thousands of dollars how is shop lc selling for a few hundred bucks.
I am with you on this....sure they source and manufacture their own jewelry, fashions and other things they sell for us to get the lowest price on those certain items but I wonder how they are getting the lowest prices on Python too....lol
Are they raising them in India?
4 x

Summer71

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
Shop LC is selling these python bags at a much lower price compared to other brands. I am not interested but just asking when other companies are selling for thousands of dollars how is shop lc selling for a few hundred bucks.
I am with you on this....sure they source and manufacture their own jewelry, fashions and other things they sell for us to get the lowest price on those certain items but I wonder how they are getting the lowest prices on Python too....lol
Are they raising them in India?
Maewest1953 i needed a good laugh today. Thank you 😊
3 x