Where is Lo Lo ??

Cella

Re: Where is Lo Lo ??

Post by Cella » 2 years ago

Lolo was gone for at least 3to 4weeks. Karen mentioned weeks before she left that, Lolo needs our prayers, please pray for her. Karen never said why we needed to pray for her.
8 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

I watched LoLo today bless her heart she lost her mother my heart goes out to her and her family and prayers for all of them thru this very sad time. Huggs to you LoLo.
12 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Prayers for LoLo! Bless her heart, she's such a sweet lady. I'm so sorry for the loss of her mother. I was glad to see her on today but I could tell something was not quite right. I didn't know she recently lost her mom until today. I know she's had her own health problems and hope she's doing better with those issues.
10 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Prayers for Lolo and her family. It is very tough to lose a parent and my heart goes out to her.
12 x

ladyles

Post by ladyles » 2 years ago

I saw Lolo on the program today, (Friday Aug. 6th 2021) and she had mentioned that her mom had recently passed away. That's why she hasn't been at work/on the program lately. And what Karen said about saying prayers, for her, is most likely why she had said that. It's a difficult time when a loved one of ours passes. So it would stand to reason, that she took time away from her job. As we all do, when a situation like this occurs in our lives. My prayers are with you, Miss Lolo. :(
11 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Dear LoLo
My heart goes out to you and your family.
I know your Mom is in a better place and she
will watch over you. You are overwhelmed with
sadness but God will lighten this burden with
the joy of your memories. Much love and
prayer is coming your way 💖🙏🏻😇🌸🌈

Spooky
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Lolo - I'm so sorry for your loss
Listening to you over the years speaking of your family, you seemed to be very close with your mother.
Praying for you and your family 💞🙏💞

-Gypsy
5 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 2 years ago

I was heartbroken to hear of
Lolo's loss. She spoke of her mother with such adoration. Lolo is doing a great job hosting especially during this difficult time. We need to keep her in prayer.
4 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

Tina wrote:
2 years ago
I was heartbroken to hear of
Lolo's loss. She spoke of her mother with such adoration. Lolo is doing a great job hosting especially during this difficult time. We need to keep her in prayer.
Tina…yes! Poor Lolo lost her beloved Mom very suddenly and unexpectedly and is having a very difficult time…we all need to keep her in our prayers! I can’t even imagine coming on TV selling anything after my Mom died…she also died unexpectedly and strangely enough it was exactly a month after LC (TJC back then) came on the air and I used to watch all night just to take my mind off of the pain! She will be back when she is ready. 💔
4 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

I am so sorry to here about Lo Lo losing her mother. Hearing her talk thru the years about her family I could tell they were very close. Does any one know what happened? I know what it is like to lose your mother, father & my only child, my 25 yr. old son. There are days I do not think I can hold it together, if it were not for my husband I do not know what I would do. Lets keeps Lo Lo in our thoughts.
4 x