Jw

Where is Lo Lo ??

Post by Jw » 2 years ago

Have not seen Lo Lo ??
3 x

Boston Irish

Re: Where is Lo Lo ??

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

I have been wondering that too .I hope she did not leave us.
2 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Maybe vacation???
3 x

JenniK

Post by JenniK » 2 years ago

I think I remember seeing her on air Tues. or Wed. morning. She usually works mornings the first part of the week.
1 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 2 years ago

Jw wrote:
2 years ago
Have not seen Lo Lo ??
I was wondering the same thing. I hope she's okay.
1 x

Kayjinqueen

Post by Kayjinqueen » 2 years ago

Hosts said she was back 8-4-21 and I can tell she is currently hand modeling jewelry with Blake but he is "on alone". I have seen many things changing the last couple months and do not like the direction ShopLC is moving in. JMO
4 x

Dexx

Post by Dexx » 2 years ago

I prefer the lack of nonstop "yapping" and camera preening. I think Blake alone was just fine.
3 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

I think she was on with Blake this morn. But they never showed her FACE & she NEVER said a WORD. What is going on?? Is she in hiding? I so agree about Shop LC, they keep trying to get bigger & better but I think it is just dragging them down. I do not like the Smack downs at all. I do not want to see the same gem all day. They need a better variety of home items & Life Style if they are going to continue with it. Why no petite clothing, or wide width shoes, if you need either one of those you are out of luck. How about some dinner wear, food storage containers, & FULL size bedding. I have full size beds in my spare bedrooms, I have seen so many nice quilt sets on Shop LC but they never come in full size. We need a better variety, we do not want to see the same items show after show, week after week. I have many friends & family that watch Shop LC & we talk about this often. You want to sell more items, give us more of what we want. Watchers write & tell you all the time what we want. Make a list.
7 x

Tina

I saw her hand shots too this morning. I thought that was video from a previous show since Blake wasn't modeling the jewelry. Hope Lolo's ok. She's one of my favorites. I don't like the smackdown s either...too much of the same stone.
4 x

Tina

I saw her hand shots too this morning. I thought that was video from a previous show since Blake wasn't modeling the jewelry. Hope Lolo's ok. She's one of my favorites. I don't like the smackdown s either...too much of the same stone.
1 x