Tenner is in Brazil...is it to visit Family?

MaeWest1953

Tenner is in Brazil...is it to visit Family?

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hi everyone,

I missed it when Tenner announced his going to Brazil so can someone please tell me was it for a visit with his Family or temporary business

Thanks....😊
0 x

Summer71

Re: Tenner is in Brazil...is it to visit Family?

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 as far as i remember the host said he is visiting his family and that he will be there for a month or two. I don’t remember the exact time frame but a month i heard or maybe it was two.
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
MaeWest1953 as far as i remember the host said he is visiting his family and that he will be there for a month or two. I don’t remember the exact time frame but a month i heard or maybe it was two.
Thanks so much Summer1971.....that is good news, didn't want to learn he was maybe staying there for good🙀
He looks good by the way.....seems content and happy 😊
1 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
Thanks so much Summer1971.....that is good news, didn't want to learn he was maybe staying there for good🙀
He looks good by the way.....seems content and happy 😊
You are welcome Maewest1953. 😊
1 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 2 years ago

During one of the broadcasts he said that the kids and himself were both missing each other. He seemed happy to be there, he showed no indication he was leaving. I hope they all have a very good time visiting.
2 x