Edison pearl necklace

CJM

Edison pearl necklace

Post by CJM » 2 years ago

Item number 3735831. With gold over silver dragon head clasp. $79 right now. I ordered it a while ago; I had to return because the dragon clasp didn’t work right. I returned but I ordered last week because of the price. It is a beautiful necklace with wonderful luster. Can’t beat the price. I hope this one works! Also the bracelet with magnetic clasp are $39! Unfortunately after I ordered those (2) I remembered I already had one. Senior moment 😳. The bracelet is also lovely! I swore off LC but I couldn’t resist!
6 x

Lulu

Re: Edison pearl necklace

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

CJM wrote:
2 years ago
Item number 3735831. With gold over silver dragon head clasp. $79 right now. I ordered it a while ago; I had to return because the dragon clasp didn’t work right. I returned but I ordered last week because of the price. It is a beautiful necklace with wonderful luster. Can’t beat the price. I hope this one works! Also the bracelet with magnetic clasp are $39! Unfortunately after I ordered those (2) I remembered I already had one. Senior moment 😳. The bracelet is also lovely! I swore off LC but I couldn’t resist!
Does the dragon clasp look tacky? I didn't see where the host ever explained how the clasp works.
3 x

CJM

I don’t think it looks tacky. You just pinch the dragon head kinda like a clothespin Like the dragon teeth hook on the loop. I got it today. This one works.
5 x

Lulu

Your necklace has been reduced to $62.39. Might want to request a credit. I'm going to order one.
3 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 2 years ago

@Lulu

Posted right at the bottom on Shop Lc's web pages:

"EXPERT CUSTOMER SERVICE
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE
If a published store price drops,
We will pay you the difference."
3 x

CJM

Thank you for the heads up. Last time they did a price adjustment they royally screwed up the budget pay. What a hassle.
3 x

Lulu

Sea_Hag wrote:
2 years ago
@Lulu

"EXPERT CUSTOMER SERVICE
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE
I always thought that was in reference to the price of a competitor. But, considering SLC manufactures most of their own jewelry it doesn't mean much. I do think SLC has a time limit on price drops on merchandise purchased because at some point all items will be marked down to clear them out. Then again, maybe I'm all wet.
0 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Lulu wrote:
2 years ago
Sea_Hag wrote:
2 years ago
@Lulu

"EXPERT CUSTOMER SERVICE
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE
I always thought that was in reference to the price of a competitor. But, considering SLC manufactures most of their own jewelry it doesn't mean much. I do think SLC has a time limit on price drops on merchandise purchased because at some point all items will be marked down to clear them out. Then again, maybe I'm all wet.
You’re not all wet Lulu unless it’s raining or you’re
In the pool with a margarita. I think the time period is
30 days
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

3806956 is a tin cup style Edison Pearl necklace
that I saw presented on Sunday night. It’s done
in yg and has a magnetic clasp. The presentation
was making me drool. So pretty
1 x