Customer Service

Dolores

Customer Service

Post by Dolores » 2 years ago

Just received a phone call from customer service, what a shock that was, I told her I hoped the 2 bottles of rose hip oil were wrapped so they didnt break like the last ones did. Lets see what happens. Trying to get things done before I go for physical therapy for my back the arthritis is getting the best of me steroid shots next week. Thanks for listening.
7 x

Spooky

Re: Customer Service

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Dolores wrote:
2 years ago
Just received a phone call from customer service, what a shock that was, I told her I hoped the 2 bottles of rose hip oil were wrapped so they didnt break like the last ones did. Lets see what happens. Trying to get things done before I go for physical therapy for my back the arthritis is getting the best of me steroid shots next week. Thanks for listening.
Hi @Dolores
How is your ear recovery going? Hoping you got results
this last time 💖😇🌈
3 x

Dolores

Re: Customer Service

Post by Dolores » 2 years ago

With severe arthritis in my bones in my hip bones it is osteoporosis, my jaw swells makes a popping noise when I eat or drink anything the swelling pushes the face bones against the ear and that causes hearing loss and pain. I take steroid shots every 4 to 6 months my primary Dr told me to take them every 3 months, the shots do help. Please keep me in prayer. Supposed to be GOD doesn't you any more than what you can handle to that I say Hmmmm!!!!
3 x