I wonder if Amit would read an Email from me??

MaeWest1953

Re: I wonder if Amit would read an Email from me??

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

D-Flawless~~~~Hello......I am going to reply to your attempted scolding of me and others who don't like a certain Host first
Since you yourself just stated that you only watch a few minutes of TV now and then how would you know what is actually going on and the behavior of this Host 🙄

I am not here to argue or for that matter defend myself because I am asking for help in a challenging situation!!
As a loyal supporter and customer of Shoplc I should be able to watch my favorite shows without a Host who is beyond over the top, rude and condescending
Unlike you I will refrain from calling out names, we don't want the thread deleted

By the way....just because someone is from a certain area of the country is not a Green light for bad behavior, putting customers in different financial classes and saying discriminating and hurtful comments against a fellow coworker (who works behind the scenes).......I recall a couple of other derogatory remarks this Host has made towards Daniel 😡
Many of you will remember another Host from that same vicinity and she was an absolute favorite of 95% of us🥰

I get along with everyone and don't need a lecture on how to behave
We customers are looking for a resolve in this on going problem with a certain Host because we want to be able to learn about the product being sold, we want to see it...learn dimensions, how it's made and other important features of the item
Sadly we can't get all of those factors when a fellow Host can't finish a sentence because the other person doesn't like being off the camera so they just talk right over the Host who is speaking 😥
This Host will say anything just to get the camera back on them!

One more thing.....please don't put words in our mouths by stating that we "love to hate" a particular Host
No one has said that!!!
Last edited by MaeWest1953 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

MaeWest1953

Gypsy wrote:
2 years ago
I can only repeat my experience emailing Amit.

I had an issue I thought really needed his attention, but my email bounced back to me.....saying I was specifically blocked from sending Amit an email.

To this day I do not know why.

So good luck -Gypsy
YIKES.....why would he have you blocked?
That is sad....from all the comments I have read from you on many subjects here I would think Amit would like to converse with you
You have been helpful in many ways and you are very knowledgeable ❣
1 x

MaeWest1953

Hi Serge and Ariana....I like your comments, thanks for the information on the contact person and for participating in my thread ❣
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

@D-Flawless Very well said D-Flawless and I totally agree with what you said. I too like Chuck and I get him too.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

Well put D-Flawless! I actually enjoy Chuck I find him entertaining! Defiantly not boring. I “get” the Jersey guy thing and I’m from the Midwest.
2 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 2 years ago

@MaeWest1953 - I agree and applaud you for your comments. We're the ones spending our money with this company. I'll be honest, I have hit the mute button or just changed the channel so many times. It's sad because I also want to hear the description, size, origin and so forth about what I might purchase. All we're asking for is to have management talk to him to PLEASE STOP interrupting when he's with another host. It's downright rude and I'm surprised other hosts don't complain. As for Daniel, there's no call for him to insult him like he does weather it's in fun or not. One other thing, I'm from the Midwest and I also lived in New Jersey for 2 1/2 years (I know not very long) but that's no excuse for being rude. I'm done complaining. Thanks for reading
5 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
D-Flawless~~~~Hello......I am going to reply to your attempted scolding of me and others who don't like a certain Host first
Since you yourself just stated that you only watch a few minutes of TV now and then how would you know what is actually going on and the behavior of this Host 🙄

I am not here to argue or for that matter defend myself because I am asking for help in a challenging situation!!
As a loyal supporter and customer of Shoplc I should be able to watch my favorite shows without a Host who is beyond over the top, rude and condescending
Unlike you I will refrain from calling out names, we don't want the thread deleted

By the way....just because someone is from a certain area of the country is not a Green light for bad behavior, putting customers in different financial classes and saying discriminating and hurtful comments against a fellow coworker (who works behind the scenes).......I recall a couple of other derogatory remarks this Host has made towards Daniel 😡
Many of you will remember another Host from that same vicinity and she was an absolute favorite of 95% of us🥰

We customers are looking for a resolve in this on going problem with a certain Host because we want to be able to learn about the product being sold, we want to see it...learn dimensions, how it's made and other important features of the item
Sadly we can't get all of those factors when a fellow Host can't finish a sentence because the other person doesn't like being off the camera so they just talk right over the Host who is speaking 😥

One more thing.....please don't put words in our mouths by stating that we "love to hate" a particular Host
No one has said that!!!
Maewest1953 hats off to you.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Kaylee3 your well said comment is right on!!
I applaud you as well 👏
Thanks for the compliment regarding my comments 😊

I try to find the good in people but it's hard when one's personality is involved with bragging constantly about themselves, cramming their finances down our throats and in all honesty being a passive aggressive bully 😑

I wish I had a way to contact Daniel and let him know many of us were hurting for him when this Host besmirched him😠
If some people think this kind of personality is funny and likable then good for them, I choose not to drink the Koolaid

Every Host on Shoplc is conscientious about the customers needs....they know we need details etc.
Not this particular Host, all that one cares about is being the center of attention and to follow their directions on how to dress, accessorize, this is money, and non stop interrupting!!!
5 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago

No one has said that!!!
I’m sorry but it sounds to me like you watch ShopLC 24/7/365! That’s scary! Perhaps you need to turn off the TV for a bit and go for a walk and smell the flowers or something! Why would you allow yourself to get so worked up over a host selling jewelry? Think about it…you’re giving him way more power and credit than he deserves! I’m a Therapist so I understand these things. It was also interesting to me that your perception (and yes…EVERYTHING in life is simply our perception!) of my comments were done in a “scolding” manner! They were not, I was simply stating facts. And lately I have been trying to watch more of Chuck & Dionne’s shows because I really enjoy them. I guess you can’t imagine anyone liking them but some of us like his sense of humor. I never feel like his comments about Daniel are hurtful. It’s all meant to be funny…try to lighten up a bit and maybe you’ll enjoy life better. And seriously…there’s a LOT more to do in life than watch ShopLC 24/7/365! Try a movie now and then…or perhaps a book?! Enjoy life! 😁
3 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Alrighty guys and gals,

This one's getting a little rowdy, so unfortunately I'll have to lock it down. To answer the original question, Yes. Amit does read all physical mail addressed to him. While most customer service emails (stones falling out, lost packages, ect) are attempted to be resolved before they reach him, and most feedback is sent his way as requested. Your feedback is ALWAYS appreciated, however please remember to be respectful and courteous to others, even if you disagree with them.
3 x