I wonder if Amit would read an Email from me??

MaeWest1953

I wonder if Amit would read an Email from me??

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

I would love to write Amit and beg him to find a way to shut up a certain host!!
Is Amit the president of shoplc?
This host won't stop interrupting everything his co-host is trying to say and describe

It's gotten out of control, she is talking louder because she is trying to finish her thoughts
When the money clip came on just as predicted he was using his money and bragging how he is a little light on cash (of course he had a 100.00 bill in the money clip
Then he started showing us his personal GOLD money clip and telling us the story behind how he acquired it and how long he has owned it😡
WHO CARES!!!

The presentation of the item was being pushed aside because of this blow hards non stop talking about himself 🙀
I needed to hear about the items description etc.
The mean thing came when he made fun of Daniel 😪
He openly said that Daniel gave him a money clip as a gift but he gave it back to him telling daniel "here you can have this back....you need it more then I do"

I would love to have a Moderator give me the email address to the President of shoplc please....
8 x

Hollie

Re: I wonder if Amit would read an Email from me??

Post by Hollie » 2 years ago

Maybe if you sign the letter as *George* .
:geek:
6 x

MaeWest1953

Hollie that is funny but I get your message loud and clear 😉
5 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
I would love to write Amit and beg him to find a way to shut up a certain host!!
This host won't stop interrupting everything his co-host is trying to say and describe

It's gotten out of control, she is talking louder because she is trying to finish her thoughts
When the money clip came on just as predicted he was using his money and bragging how he is a little light on cash (of course he had a 100.00 bill in the money clip
Then he started showing us his personal GOLD money clip and telling us the story behind how he acquired it and how long he has owned it😡
WHO CARES!!!

The presentation of the item was being pushed aside because of this blow hards non stop talking about himself 🙀
He openly said that Daniel gave him a money clip as a gift but he gave it back to him telling daniel "here you can have this back....you need it more then I do"

I would love to have a Moderator give me the email address to the President of shoplc please....
Maewest1953 my guess is that this post will be removed and we will be admonished.God forbid we should say anything about this particular host.
7 x

MaeWest1953

Summer1971 I did my best not to mention names....teehee
If this post goes bye bye then there are a few others that should go to
We have one that is talking about the habits and verbiage of a certain Male host right now
His name is even mentioned

Coming here to share what I witnessed during that particular show is honest and asking for help
I hope a Moderator will provide the President's email address so I can write him
I appreciate your advice and support 😌
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

I can only repeat my experience emailing Amit.

I had an issue I thought really needed his attention, but my email bounced back to me.....saying I was specifically blocked from sending Amit an email.

To this day I do not know why.

So good luck -Gypsy
9 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 2 years ago

I’m very lucky because I go to bed with the chickens so I only have to endure about an hour of this particular host but it’s almost impossible to have to listen for that length of time and I just want to say please let the other host get a word in! Sadly Amit wouldn’t bother reading your email because he thinks this host is the greatest!
7 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Summer1971 I did my best not to mention names....teehee
If this post goes bye bye then there are a few others that should go to
We have one that is talking about the habits and verbiage of a certain Male host right now
His name is even mentioned

Coming here to share what I witnessed during that particular show is honest and asking for help
I hope a Moderator will provide the President's email address so I can write him
I appreciate your advice and support 😌
Maewest1953 i totally agree with each and every word of your original post and like you,i too felt so bad for Daniel when he was telling that story.That comment was really below the belt. Where is the professionalism?
5 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago

WHO CARES!!!

Reach out to Danielle Jackson and ask her to forward it to him.
2 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago

WHO CARES!!!

Hi Mae,
You’re obviously talking about Chuck…as he seems to be the host that people love to hate. But…here’s the thing: everyone has different tastes and preferences! I happen to love Chuck and Dionne! I wish he wouldn’t interrupt her quite so much but I believe he is very misunderstood! He’s a typical “Jersey” guy. Since I’m from New York I understand him. Personally I cannot handle one minute of Cheryl constantly hogging the camera and yelling in my face and I find Tony to be a condescending bore!!! But that doesn’t mean they should be taken off the air as I’m sure many people love them too! Since we now live in a hypersensitive world perhaps we all should just read a book when a host we aren’t fond of is on. I don’t even have a TV and only watch a few minutes here and there of the live shows on my phone. I mostly buy online and RA. As much fun as it is to pick on others let’s all just try to get along! Perhaps if some constructive criticism was offered to Chuck he would stop interrupting so much…I may even reach out to him myself because I care and I want everyone to be successful!…but please remember there will ALWAYS be people we like and dislike…and at the end of the day everyone deserves a chance! 😁
6 x