Jessica & Karen

Gypsy

Jessica & Karen

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Perfect hosting combination, both ladies are soooo professional and loved that Karen went directly to.the lowest price !!!!!
8 x

2Blonde

Re: Jessica & Karen

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Yes, I like watching the more "seasoned" hosts, as both of these ladies are. Karen is a hoot sometimes!
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

No screaming, no drama
Good presentation
Could watch and listen to these 2 ladies all day 🥰
7 x

Auntie

Post by Auntie » 4 years ago

I agree with the above comments. Jessica and Karen do make a good pair. That’s what professionalism is supposed to look like. A little bit of fun and a lot of serious.”Show me those jewels”. I wish they were go to the lowest price first and then describe everything and show it, and be able to answer any questions that we are emailing in. And that way if someone really is in a hurry but wants to know what the price Is going to be, Without all the $10 reductions “but no that’s not the price”, down another $10 deduction “but now that’s not the price” just tell us the price! Sorry I had to get that all out!
8 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

I could watch Karen and Shawn W all
day. They tell and show everything
about the pieces. If Karen gets excited
about something it’s because she’s used
the product and knows what she’s talking
about.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

They are my 2 faves. Shawn explains the stones without making you feel like your a failure because you didn’t buy it. Karen was the only Host today that had the guts to tell viewers how to clean FF stones. All the others ignored it, as though, once you buy it, its too bad if the stone breaks when cleaned the wrong way. I wouldn’t even ask them if their Burmese rubies are FF. They dont answer. So silence lets me know. Its ok to buy these stones. They are beautiful. Just handle with care, and dont think its valuable. Doesnt take away from their beauty. They are just filled with glass or Resin and wont last for a very long time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@ Vicky, I agree and as your attachment stated they are unstable and will not last so I hate when I hear a host state as they did today that a fissure filled ruby will be an heirloom to pass down thru the generations. I remember one fissure filled ruby ring that was around 10 carats one time, I think it was last summer and they had made a big deal out of it and sold it for around $300. I own a couple but I paid under $50 for them and understood that I have to be careful with them but I would never pay some of the high prices that they get for them.
1 x

Spooky

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
They are my 2 faves. Shawn explains the stones without making you feel like your a failure because you didn’t buy it. Karen was the only Host today that had the guts to tell viewers how to clean FF stones. All the others ignored it, as though, once you buy it, its too bad if the stone breaks when cleaned the wrong way. I wouldn’t even ask them if their Burmese rubies are FF. They dont answer. So silence lets me know. Its ok to buy these stones. They are beautiful. Just handle with care, and dont think its valuable. Doesnt take away from their beauty. They are just filled with glass or Resin and wont last for a very long time.
Hi Vicki
Is your attachment from SLC?
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I couldnt post the entire article from AJSGEMS on google, because this site stated its too large. I literally had to reduce most of the article to fit. Im trying to attach another small part of the article.. my Niassa Ruby exploded into bits in my ultrasonic cleaner. I wish I was warned not to use a ultrasonic jewelry cleaner.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 x

Spooky

Thanks for sharing this Vicki 💖
1 x