Asking for Prayers

Spooky

Re: Asking for Prayers

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Druid wrote:
2 years ago
@Spooky I am also glad to know you belong to the Reiki family. We have so much to do and pray.Distance healing is so useful nowadays and prayers make a wonderful connection.I am a little scared to resume my teacher job in 2 days, here in Ca. So, every day I start with the 5 essential Reiki affirmations and prayers to keep going. Best wishes of health for you and your dear ones.
Did your reiki teacher tell you about doing hat su ray ho?
My sister’s did. I’d never heard of it. Went to you**** and found various videos on it. It’s an exercise to do
everyday and takes little to no time. At the end of
the exercise you do the 5 affirmations. This exercise
helps build the energy in your body and therefore you
have more to give and share. My friend is a teacher as
well and takes care of his 90 years old mother. He is overjoyed to be able to get a booster shot. I have
immune system problems so I got a booster on Monday.
Starting September 20 everyone can get a booster
shot. I still wear a mask and distance from others. Until
Covid is dead and buried I’m taking no chances. May
You walk in love and light and reiki on Druid! 🌈😇
2 x

BigRed2

Post by BigRed2 » 2 years ago

William is there an update on your niece's husband? Many are concerned and are sending prayers and healing thoughts his way.
2 x

William

Post by William » 2 years ago

Hello Everyone

Thank You ALL SOOOO MUCH for your concern and your Prayers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My neice's husband is still doing very poorly and remains on a ventilator

He remains in a bad state --

I will update again when there is news -- hopefully good -- but we have been told that that may be a few days -- or a week--

Thank You ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE Everyone is well !!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

@Spooky Thank you for the reference.I’ll try it. Since the school resumed I am literally washed out and need to replenish my energy. I also need a vaccine boost, my daughter who has immunodeficiency has already had one and she is only 33 and also a teacher.With 35 students in our classrooms for 6 hours a day it’s a tough job to teach with the mask on and ...to have asthma problems like me. Thanks again and may the Reiki energy protect you.
1 x

Spooky

Druid wrote:
2 years ago
@Spooky Thank you for the reference.I’ll try it. Since the school resumed I am literally washed out and need to replenish my energy. I also need a vaccine boost, my daughter who has immunodeficiency has already had one and she is only 33 and also a teacher.With 35 students in our classrooms for 6 hours a day it’s a tough job to teach with the mask on and ...to have asthma problems like me. Thanks again and may the Reiki energy protect you.
You as well Druid.
@william the prayers will continue 🙏🏻😇💖🌈🌸
0 x

Spooky

Druid wrote:
2 years ago
@Druid you qualify for the booster shot now. Go to
Walgreens or CVS. You are immune compromised because of the asthma.
William, if you know of others that need our prayers
please let us prayer warriors know. We are happy
and privileged to pray
1 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

@Spooky Thank you Spooky for reminding me...I never think too much of myself..I will do my booster and take along my diabetic husband too. Let’s keep on our prayers and send healing energy for all those in need.
1 x

Spooky

🙏🏻😇💖🌈🌸
0 x

Joybear

Post by Joybear » 2 years ago

William how is your neices husband doing?
0 x