Those smackdowns days

Ena

Those smackdowns days

Post by Ena » 2 years ago

These smackdowns days must've brought a lot of money to ShopLC because they keep going with them week after week. The whole day is 24 hours dedicated to one stone.

To me it's a day off from shopping at SLC. An instant switch to another shopping network so my money is spent with them.

It is SO boring....I'm just glad it's not tanzanite again :lol:
11 x

Gemini1952

Re: Those smackdowns days

Post by Gemini1952 » 2 years ago

Their smackdowns are a fraud as they raise the prices on everything only to magically reduce them to the regular price and hoodwink the public!! very ethical!! wouldn't you say? They refuse to do business the american way and think the public is stupid.
11 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I hate smack downs! Never ever watch them! I have a friend who works during the week and I am telling her all the time about deals I get….especially on $10 days! I feel sorry for her that she never gets to see them because weekends are always smack downs…which she never watches either!
8 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

I understand they are a business and it might sound like an unintelligent question but why do they purchase/manufacture so much that ultimately in order to dispose off the bulks they have to sell at clearance prices (wink wink) and put us through the misery of smackdowns.
6 x

Dupree

Post by Dupree » 2 years ago

This has nothing to do with smack down days.. I am just appalled at Gemini’s post. Throwing up “American way of business” is tacky. Plenty of American businesses are shoddily run. I personally find that post offensive. And before you say that I’m un- American, i have lived in Tennessee all my life.
2 x

Dupree

And another thing.. I don’t like smackdowns as much as anyone, but SLC has always been professional with me. Regarding refunds, returns and with everything else.
3 x

Gemini1952

Post by Gemini1952 » 2 years ago

DUPREE keep your hostility to YOURSELF!!! I am entitled to my opinion and for YOU to castigate ME for it...is hmmm highly UN-AMERICAN!! just watch YOUR attitude... so many..so quick to take offense at any contrary opinion!!
0 x

Dupree

I was not hostile at all. If you are going to dish it, you should be able to take it. What’s got you so defensive? You can say what you want, but no one else can? My attitude is just fine. And this is from a southerner: “bless your heart”. Know what that means? Look it up…
3 x