Another Warehouse Clearance, didn't LC just do this a few months ago?

mpompadour

Re: Another Warehouse Clearance, didn't LC just do this a few months ago?

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
2 years ago
Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
2 years ago
Another Clearance Sale translates to.........

Put the checkbook and credit card away !

For me, there has been very little joy received from SLC lately, I'm not adding the to frustration by shopping during a "so called" clearance. Prices get raised, coupon codes don't work, any purchases aren't returnable.

And I don't know if it's robot error or human error but it doesn't matter who they blame.....I'm not getting what I ordered and paid for.

-Gypsy
Gypsy This is the reason i am taking a break from shopping here. Too many items arrive broken or items missing in the so called ripped up “gift boxes”.Like u said its more of a headache than joy.
@Summer71

Good morning, right now my issues are the discrepancies in carat weights and the simple fact that .......I'm NOT receiving my orders. The carrier is showing them as delivered. But they aren't being delivered to me. The carrier has been insisting that I'm not home when they tried to deliver......that's not true. The fact is I've rescheduled my day for two days straight because my packages were OUT FOR DELIVERY. Yet the carrier scanned that they delivered two packages last night at 8:56 pm, apparently they managed to get through the LOCKED SECURITY GATE. And up to my apartment without being seen or heard. And the packages must be invisible because I still don't see them !!
I was told, by email from CS rep. that company policy is for the customer to call police. 😡 absurd. Not a happy shopper at all !!!

-Gypsy
Sounds like the carrier might be stealing your packages. If they know Shop LC and what sells here, it' a possibility. I hate to say that, but it's happened to me too. I'm sorry it happened to you along with the carat weight problem. The police won't do anything but take a report, sad to say. My house was burglarized 2 weeks ago, I had video security evidence of the people and they still did nothing about it. Seems almost ALL of our service industries are running shoddy operations and don't give a darn about customers anymore. :x
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Update on my missing packages.

The carrier was here this morning and had a package for me.
After alot of questions on my part and no real answers, I insisted that we search his truck.

I went downstairs with him and guess what........ALL of my "delivered" packages were found in the truck. If I had not been persistent I would still be looking

He even admitted that he knew our security gates were closed and locked and that he wouldn't have access to deliver at night.

So no real answers about the inaccuracy in the scanning but I do have my packages.

-Gypsy
5 x

mpompadour

Oh WOW Gypsy! I'm so glad you insisted on the truck being searched and you got your packages. Sometimes you have to stay on these delivery people like a pitbull to get your stuff, LOL! :D
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

mpompador....how sad to read that your home was burglarized 2 weeks ago😪
Even with security cameras they must have not been too worried about being caught and that's scary!!

I was thinking the same thing as you about the possibility of Gypsy packages being stolen by the delivery person, it wouldn't be the first time things like that have happened
Too many undesirable people are getting hired these days, no real background checks etc. Being done

My apartment complex had hired 2 idiots within the last 8 months for the maintenance supervisor position and they were creeps 😡
Thankfully they both are gone now
I know this manager failed in their job to check on them

Let's see how these Robots will do in the warehouse pulling orders
I am not too sure about this 😔
Last edited by MaeWest1953 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Gypsy....this is wonderful news about your packages!!
I am so proud of you for being assertive and not putting up with this nonsense of only receiving one package

Something sounds hinky....this delivery person may very well have been up to something 🙄
Now I hope whatever those boxes contain will be correct and no damage items 😏

2 x

mpompadour

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
mpompador....how sad to read that your home was burglarized 2 weeks ago😪
Even with security cameras they must have not been too worried about being caught and that's scary!!

I was thinking the same thing as you about the possibility of Gypsy packages being stolen by the delivery person, it wouldn't be the first time things like that have happened
Too many undesirable people are getting hired these days, no real background checks etc. Being done

My apartment complex had hired 2 idiots within the last 8 months for the maintenance supervisor position and they were creeps 😡
Thankfully they both are gone now
I know this manager failed in their job to check on them

Let's see how these Robots will do in the warehouse pulling orders
I am not too sure about this 😔
@MaeWest1953 Thanks for the the condolences. Yep, people are brazen as all get out and my burglary was in broad daylight. As for employees now days, it seems all employers want is a warm body to do the jobs with not much in the way of background checks. Very scary indeed. You just never know what they have up their sleeves. I'm hoping these robots at Shop LC will get things moving along for inventory and shipping. I watched a You Tube video featuring Amazon and how their warehouse robot system works. It' amazing how they move stuff along. Hopefully Shop LC will have something similar. :) :)
2 x